Chapter eight

The next morning Y/N got up rather quickly and got dressed. Wearing a pair of leggings and a crewneck. Exiting her room she made her wait to the kitchen to see if anyone else was up.

To her surprise, she was the only one up yet. She glanced at the clock above the stove. It was 5am. She hadn't realized she got up super early.

With some time to kill she went to the combat room to practice her skills.

After a few hours she started to get sweaty. She was in her leggings and bra now due to her getting hot and taking off her sweatshirt.

She made her way to the exit until Iwaizumi walked in.

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't know you were in here. Everyone thinks you're still sleeping."

He looked at her then took in the sight of her. How her stomach was showing and little was left to imagine.

"Oh hey, sorry, you can use the room I just finished." She hadn't notice Iwaizumi taking in the sight of her.

She was about to walk out till he spoke to her.

"You can stay, we can train together."

She looked back and smiled at him accepting his offer.

In the training room there is a mirror high up near the ceiling. On the other side of that mirror is a room where people can watch them train, but in the training room you can't see the other room as to it just being a mirror.

"KICK HIS ASS Y/N!!" Oikawa yelled from the other side of the mirror. She couldn't hear because it was sound proof unless they hit the mic which allows the people in the training room to hear the feedback from the people in the room behind the mirror.

"She can't hear you dumbass." Atsumu laughed.

"I know, I rather not have Iwa hear me say that." Oikawa smiled cheekily at Atsumu.

While Oikawa, Atsumu and Daichi in the room watching the girl and Iwaizumi, she had no idea they were and was about to fight Iwaizumi.

"I'm not going to go easy." Y/N joked.

"I think I can take you, don't worry." Iwaizumi smirked at her.

They were in their fighting stance ready to fight.

Y/N took the first move and ran towards him to blow him with a kick.

He caught her leg under his arm and flipped her.

She was now on the ground while Iwaizumi towered over her.

His hands pinning her hands by her face.

"You going easy? Or you just suck?" Iwaizumi smirked at her.

She huffed and bit his hand causing him to let go.

She then turned the tables. As to where he was on the ground, and she was now straddling him.

He put his arm behind his head to lean on it.

"I'm sooo scared... don't hurt me." Iwaizumi joked sarcastically.

Both caught up in the moment, neither of them noticed the position they were in until a few seconds of silence passed by.

Blush spread across her face.

"Getting flustered now are we?"

"If I had a knife, it would go right into your skull." She spat back.

Before anyone could do anything more. Daichi came onto the mic speaker.

"That's enough you two. Lets go. Head to the meeting room."