Chapter 2: Meeting MHL and Eira

At the MHL dorms, a sleepy blue striped pajama wearing Tyrone got up

At the MHL dorms, a sleepy blue striped pajama wearing Tyrone got up. His throat was itchy, and he needed to get a glass of water. He glanced at his roommate who was still asleep then slowly trudged to the kitchen.

Tyrone's footsteps were light, so he did not make much noise during his little trip to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, took out a pitcher of water then sat on the floor.

In another room, Cyril had already showered and dressed. He woke up early so that he could prepare some snacks they could share later. He was excited, yes that's true. It's been a while since he and his girlfriend went out on a date. They were busy the last few weeks, so this was a rare opportunity. Jun woke up at the rustling sounds and rubbed his eyes, "Cy?"

"Go back to sleep, Jun. It's still early."

"Okay..." he answered before burying himself on the sheets.

Cyril smiled for the nth time just that morning and decided to continue his mission. It was just past 5 and the lights were still off in the dorms. He supposed that everyone should still be asleep since it was their rest day. Since he was not expecting anyone at that time, he took a plate, bread knife, bread and placed them on the kitchen counter.

"Now, I need jam and cheese."

Cyril heard a faint sound of something closing. He stopped and listened for any other sound but there was none. Assuming that his mind was playing tricks on him, he continued his walk to the fridge when a person suddenly appeared in front of him. Being Cyril, he merely flinched and jumped away from the tall person who seemed to have magically appeared in front of him.

"What the hell! Tyrone, what are you doing there?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Tyrone squinted but stayed silent while Cyril was starting to lose his patience... "Tyrone!"

The tall boy just stared at Cyril who was openly glaring at him. After a good 2 minutes of staring, he blurted... "Who are you?"

Cyril looked like a fish out of water, opening and closing his mouth a few times

Cyril looked like a fish out of water, opening and closing his mouth a few times. When he finally recovered, he shook his head in disbelief before patting Tyrone's shoulder, "go back to your room Ty. You're sleepwalking."