Chapter 12 (Part 1) : Destiny's Promise

"It's been 4 months since you've gone and I'm still coping

"It's been 4 months since you've gone and I'm still coping. Cyril did say that mourning for a lost special one is hard but... I just... I miss you a lot, you know."

Eira felt arms circling her from behind and she leaned a little. Cyril kissed the top of Eira's head and placed his hands on top of his girlfriend's.

"Babe, you're crying again?"

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't help but think that I should be the one who left the world...."

"It's no one's fault... stop blaming yourself."

Cyril turned Eira around so they are now facing each other. He gently removed the tears streaming down Eira's face and cupped both her cheeks. "Stop crying... if anyone sees you right now, they would think I'm bullying you which I could never do."

"Hey! Cyril, did you make He Ran cry again?"

The couple separated from each other and saw the rest of MHL approaching them. Eira smiled and waved at the new comers.

"I didn't know you guys were going to visit... wait, why didn't you guys come with Cyril?"

"We didn't want to interrupt your couple time... besides, we'd die from the extreme mushy aura you both emit if exposed for a long time."

Eira stuck her tongue out and ran to hug the surprised guy, "Hey! Don't get too excited Choi He Ran! Uncle Su said you should take it easy for the next few more months!"

"Big Brother, I'm fine... You just worry too much."

Benedict moved away slightly from Eira and ruffled her hair. The latter playfully swatted the older one's hand and glared but the former doesn't seem the least affected. In fact, Benedict smiled wider and patted his cousin's cheek, "Cyril told me you cried every time you offered flowers... and I know that you visit every day. That isn't healthy for your heart, He Ran. You were given a healthy heart so use it to love and not to grieve anymore. "

*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

"Wow... I never thought Benedict Big Brother can think that deep..."

"Yeah..."

"Big Brother, that was nice..."

Eira walked a few steps away from her cousin and into the arms of Cyril who was waiting close by. 

Benedict blushed and raised a fist - "Are the three of you making fun of me?!"

Mick grinned and continued clapping, "of course not Big Brother... I was just wondering what book you read that from..."

"What do you mean book?! I came up with that on my own!"

"Right Big Brother... I believe you..."

"Ya! YOU PINK MONSTER!"