Chapter 9 part 2: Falling Rain

"Very good! Guys, we'll take an hour break since you've been doing well

"Very good! Guys, we'll take an hour break since you've been doing well."

All five cheered, "Thank you Big Brother!!"

"No problem guys. I'll be back and we will continue in 60 minutes."

Mick ran to their water bottles and handed his Big Brothers one each. Tyrone and Jun plopped on the dance floor, both thanking Mick for the water. Benedict laid down on a bench and covered his face with a towel. Cyril wiped the sweat off his face and sat across Jun. 

He looked at his cellphone and was contemplating whether to call Eira or not.

"Just call her. She's waiting."

Cyril looked at his best bud to find him still lying on the bench with a towel covering his face. He smiled and walked out of the practice hall.

"Wow Big Brother... you must be a psychic... how'd you know Big sis is waiting for Cyril Big Brother's call?"

Benedict removed the towel from his face and sat up. He showed the messages on his phone to the younger ones...

 He showed the messages on his phone to the younger ones

"Big brother, I'm doing well. I hope all of you are not pushing yourselves too hard."

"Of course I wish that you are here with me. Uncle added new medicines... they hurt T.T "

"I refuse to call Cyril. I don't want to interrupt your practice."

"Why are you able to message me a lot? Aren't you supposed to be practicing? Ya! Don't slack off!"

Benedict took the phone away and lied back down on the bench. The three scrambled about and got their phones, "Let's send a message to big sis. She probably misses us too!"

"I bet she misses me more than the both of you"

"Ya shut up! How can big sis miss someone as loud as you?"

Mick stuck out his tongue at his Jun Big Brother as response. The two continued bickering, trying to grab each other's phones while Tyrone was busy typing a message to his big sis.