Chapter 4: Brotherhood

Cyril parked smoothly in front of Samsung Medical Center

Cyril parked smoothly in front of Samsung Medical Center. Hospital attendants immediately rushed with a stretcher to fetch the still trembling girl. Cyril jumped off the motorcycle and it fell with a loud thud. At that moment, nothing else matters to Cyril except to be beside the one he loves.

"Love..."

Cyril held Eira's hand, "I'm here... I won't leave you."

"Cy...my love... don't miss me too much...okay?" Eira gave Cyril a forced smile.

"Don't say that... never ever say that. You won't leave me. Not ever."

 Eira couldn't give any more response as the oxygen mask was placed on her face

Eira couldn't give any more response as the oxygen mask was placed on her face. The nurse motioned that Cyril needed to let go of Eira's hand, but Cyril won't budge.

Eira's face already shows how much pain she was in at that moment. The nurse had no other choice but to forcefully remove Cyril's hold on Eira's hand then they wheeled her to the Emergency Room.

A doctor patted Cyril's shoulder and provided a quick "We'll do what we can" before he ran into the room Eira's stretcher had gone into. Cyril raked his hand on his hair and slumped on a chair close to the emergency room. He was feeling helpless... the girl he loves is inside the emergency room, suffering and he cannot do anything.

*ring* *ring **ring*

He looked at the caller ID and flipped it open, "Hello..."

"Where are you? Mr. Rothschild is looking for you."

"The... hospital..."

Benedict felt his throat had gone dry when he heard Cyril's tone and the word hospital. He licked his dry lips... a bad feeling was creeping into him. "Where's my cousin?"

Cyril bit his lip and looked down. He wanted to answer his friend's question, but he found it hard to talk. Up until that time, he is trying to deny that Eira was inside the emergency room.

"What hospital?" His voice shook a bit. The uneasy feeling was still in his stomach and it was growing stronger with each passing minute. A few seconds had passed but there was still no response, Benedict's patience was growing thin... "Answer me dammit!"

Everyone inside the meeting room was surprised at his outburst. Benedict Choi was a prankster, yes that is true. He would sometimes raise his voice at the younger trainees, but it was the first time they heard him raise his voice at their leader. Anthony Rothschild, who was also inside the room, looked up at Benedict's outburst, he signaled to the then about to stand manager to leave Benedict be.

"S-Samsung Medical Center" Cyril finally answered, his voice cracking a bit.

"I'll be there. Get yourself together." Cyril heard Benedict say over the phone and he absentmindedly nodded and closed his phone. He held his head with both his hands as he waited for his best friend to arrive.