Chapter 12 (Part 2) : Moving Forward

"Hey love birds! Aunt HeeYoung wants us back before lunch!"

Cyril squeezed the girl in his arms lightly as if signaling her that they need to go. Eira however shook her head and kissed Cyril's palm. 

"Go ahead...I'll be there in a minute or two..."

Cyril moved back slightly and was about to protest when Eira placed a finger on his lips, "I won't cry anymore... I promise."

"You better keep that promise Ms. Choi..."

Eira grinned mischievously, "or what?"

Cyril smiled,  glad to see the mischievous Eira back, "you don't wanna know..."

"Whatever Mr. Lancaster. I'll pretend that I'm scared of your threat."

Cyril chuckled and gave Eira one last kiss on the forehead before he walked to the direction of the four other boys. Eira crouched in front of the grave and lightly touched the white stone.

"Uncle Chunghee said that it was of your request to transfer your heart to me... I really wanted to ask why but I guess all I can do now is to guess your reason hm? I could imagine you scolding me for being here all the time. Seriously, you and Ben are both worry warts. I'm fine... "

======================FLASHBACK====================

Chunghee was on his way to the laboratory to ask when he saw two ambulances coming in. He stopped for a bit and ran directly to the laboratory.

"Anything about Dr. Park's heart request?"

The nurse shook his head "No donors yet for Miss Choi, Dr. Lee. I'll inform you personally if one comes in."

ChungHee sighed and thought of suggestions he could provide his hoobae once he gets back to the operating room. He rushed back to the operating room but he was intercepted by a male nurse who was panting like crazy.

"Seongsang...nim...." *pant* "Where's... Park... Seonsangnim?" *pant* *wheeze* *pant*

Chunghee raised an eyebrow, "he is currently operating on someone... I can relay any message for him if needed."

The nurse exhaled loudly and nodded, "a patient agreed to volunteer the heart for Ms. Choi... I want to inform Dr. Park because Dr. Bae said the patient is not going to last..."

Chunghee clenched his fists... finally seeing a small speck of hope for He Ran. He motioned to the nurse: 

"take me to Dr. Bae... I'll bring the heart to Jungsu. He Ran needs the transplant now..."

The nurse didn't bother to spare a glance at the surgeon and ran to the operating room where a beautiful doctor was waiting. 

The lady doctor brightened as soon as she saw the surgeon, "Dr. Lee!"