Bonus Chapter - Powers

Hi guys so I actually forgot to post this chapter (I was supposed to upload it a week ago but i only did it on my ao3 bc i forgot...) but anyways I've finally managed to come up with the reader's powers. I've also included the additional powers she gains after each significant event. I'll tag the ones that will appear in the future so if you don't wanna be spoiled then you can just skip them.

Reader's powers!! (they all can only be done in a certain radius the reader is in):

Manipulation (on objects and people) - Can move the things around and bend their shape as well as revert things to their previous condition within the previous 24 hours. (like how jay's parents' blood was reverted) 

Spatial Awareness - ability to sense spatial disturbances or anomalies.

Can summon small tiny stars that orbit around to provide light.

Spoiler Warning for the rest of this!!!! -----------------------------

After True Potential

Powers require less energy

Further radius

By using her staff and drawing out the symbol for Mars, (It being the planet that symbolises courage and the willingness to protect your loved ones and homeland) she can summon bolts of cosmic energy to rain down.

After being at the temple of light

Teleportation dash - Short-range teleportation bursts that can quickly help evade attacks or close the distance between the opponent. 

Can open up a pocket portal, helps in long range fighting and surprise attacks.

Season 5:

Can enter the different realms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, related to the powers or whatnot, feel free to ask them. I know I'm not a great writer so some details in the story have probably been foggy and unclear  -_-"

Regarding the next chapter, I'll be diligent and try to upload it in Mid-April or earlier to make up for how long it took me to write the last one. Thank you!

P.S. I'm gonna try doing bonus chapters like these, that are just spinoffs to the actual story or random oneshots so lmk if you have any requests! I'll definitely need some ideas so i'm open to anything!