The Snake King

A/N

Okay so TW: Self Harm for this chapter guys!! If it's a sensitive topic for any of you, please do skip this chapter or the part that I wrote it into. (Near the end, after the fight with Nya)

The morning sun gently filters through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the cozy kitchen. The aroma of freshly brewed tea fills the air, wraps me in a comforting embrace as I sit and chat with the rest, so happy to be in the moment.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd says cockily.

"Too late, he's already hypnotised you and now you're under his control."

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze."

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."

Lloyd groans, feeling frustrated at how the ninja all bombarded him with ways the snake can clap back at his attack, "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost." He answers.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay argues.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Wu warns.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green or Grey Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole says cockily.

"You're gonna be one of them? Hahaha, don't make me laugh." Kai teases.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane states.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay jokes.

"Stop fighting over these weird prophecies... It's not even a big deal!" I whine.

"Not that big of a deal??!! Do you hear yourself right now??" Jay asks offendedly. The arguing gets louder before Wu tosses us our new uniforms. We all stare and gasp in unison.

"Whoa! They've got, like, armour."

"I love the gold highlights."

"Battle claws!"

"The material is really light and breathable."

My eyes widened in awe as I gazed at my new gi, the gold mixing together well with the original colour of my gi. The subtle prints of an elephant were also trailed all over, glistening in the light.

"Oh, nothing for me?" Lloyd asks disappointedly.

Wu scrambles to look for something, "U-Um, you get, uh, the box..?" Lloyd stares at it sadly and I give him a pat on his head.

"How about I get you some new comic issues instead?" I ask him. His eyes are suddenly shot wide open, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes please! Thank you sis!" Lloyd says gleefully but is cut off by the alarm system. We all run off to the control room and look at the screen, some CCTV cameras showing the serpentine.

"Sorry to break up the moment, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park." Cole informs us.

"Amusement park? Sis can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up! I can help!" Lloyd pleads and I frown.