▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ Ø₦Ɇ══━一

The hedgehog gave his two kids some soft kisses on the forehead, before they left with Zero to the car that was in the driveway. As the sound of the engine came from the vehicle the hedgehog stepped back into his house.

Sitting in the high chair, smacking his hands on to the table that was attached to the high-chair, was a male dark blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, a yellow stripe that from his forehead down to his quill, with some long bangs hanging off of that his forehead, a fluffy white patch of fur on his chest that wraps around his neck, he was wearing a blue onesie with a light gray hood attached to it. He only made squeaks when he saw his mother walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning to you...too baby~" the hedgehog greeted his son, as he grabs a jar of leftover homemade baby food.

The hoglet lets out some soft purrs while he was getting spoon feed, he was a little messy which was normal for a one month year old...nothing that the hedgehog couldn't handle with a the bib that was around his hoglet's neck and some wet wipes.

"Are you full already Soren?" The hedgehog asked his hoglet seeing that the newborn had stopped corrupting.

Looking at the jar it was almost empty, so he was happy either way...it wasn't that hard to switch up on the way his new born ate...since he can alternate between breastfeeding and spoon feeding. He took on of the wet wipes and started to clean his son's face and hands with it before pulling him out of the high-chair.

Soren only purrs and nuzzles into his mother's warmth, his little tail wagging happily...he really wasn't has active as his older siblings, but he was the most calm out of them all, only getting fussy when he was disturbed from his nap, or was ready to get out his crib. But he was very vocal.

The hedgehog sets Soren down into the little playpen that was in the living room, that was just in eye shot of the kitchen...he gives a little stuffed Chao toy a shake making it jiggle before handing it over to the hoglet to play with while he went off to clean after breakfast.

Before doing so he checked his phone for any updates about the news, or any messages from close friends...besides the small stuff that the local police department can handle today has been rather stress free something that the hedgehog greatly enjoys since he was vacation after giving birth to his new born a month ago...he was of course fully recovered but he wanted to bond to with his son before he had go back to handling some dangerous missions.

His ear twitched slightly when the front door closed shut. The hedgehog heard the soft giggling from his new born, while he was cleaning up the counters and getting the dirty dishes cleaned. He welcomed his husband home with a tender kiss on the lips before he took a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Tired?"

"A little...but I can manage, just glad that the agency can handle the missions without me, cause I'm still recovering from the blood loss with Soren." The hedgehog stated as he rests his head on his hand. A small yawn escaping his peach lips.

Zero wraps his arms around his husband and gives his shoulder a gentle kiss. "Your Stubbornness, is something I admire...Sonic."

Sonic gives a soft purr as he leans into the jackal. "Someone had to be...you were trying to kill me."

Zero only buries his muzzle into the hedgehog's neck. The jackal's previous job was very sinister compared to Sonic's, mostly because he was an experiment designed to being a killing monster, to agents like the Hedgehog...but with so many failed attempts when it came to his husband to the point that organization was shut down...he spent his years behind bars, and getting close to Sonic.

"Come on, we are gonna take a soft nap." Zero said as he scoops up his light husband into his arms, carrying him over to the couch in the living room. "Infinite...I can't, what if the agency calls or if Soren gets fussy." Sonic protested.

"I'm right here, Babe, if the agency calls asking for you I'll give them the reminder that your are on vacation, and if Soren needs something I can happily get it for him...now stop worrying your EX-Hunter husband got this."

Sonic was silent before a sigh escapes his peach lips...he really shouldn't worry about this...after all it's only been two years since the agency that he works for had a major threat that required all agents to be on standby. He only buries his face into the jackal's chest fur giving off a soft purr before he drifted off to sleep...his body was still recovering from childbirth, though he did have a fast healing factor, but it came to emotional stuff his body just couldn't heal that, so he still felt the effects of the drugs that the doctor's had used to make sure that he had safe birth, even if Soren was his second biological child.