▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮Ɇ₦══━一

Sonic felt his body aching...as a small bit of blood was dripping from the corner of the his mouth, the hedgehog had suffered through a lot with those hours...of the day...after all every mobian has different chaos energies. And while Sonic was naturally born with high chaos energy levels, that made him an equal in power to the Ultimate Life Form, and the likes of his husband. But the main issue being is that it was naturally created and generated through his body.

It's what gave him, his super speed, and many other things...and because of that he had to go through training just control it, from the day that he had started walking and talking. But no matter how many tests Starline put him...his willpower, and hope was always high. Not to mention that his cocky attitude just always seemed to push style platypus into doing the extreme, which he could handle.

Has for his escape attempts, he had gotten close a few times, with using his quills to pick the lock on the door, or using his charms to get the guard to give him the key. But each attempt always ended up as failure.

Sonic's mind started wonder, to his husband and kids...he can't imagine how scared his children might be since he and his husband weren't there. And not to mention that he over heard Starline arguing with his goons.

"What the fuck do you mean that they got away! There fucking children!"

Sonic only shifted his body, grunting a little cause of a massive bruise on his arm and abdomen...his ear twitched slight when heard some squeaking that sound like a rat. When it crawled out from the small vent, that wasn't large enough for Sonic to slip his through.

"Sonic!"

"Zero!?!" Sonic called out to the small rat that had just crawled out of the vent. He felt tears forming in the corner of his eyes, at least now he had confirmation that his husband was safe, before his very eyes the rat glitched out and his husband was standing there right before him...just with a little magenta hue to it.

"Hey...Don't cry, it's not like you to cry." Zero said as he reached his hand out touch Sonic's cheek.

Sonic knew that how powerful the phantom ruby energy was...after all he had seen it first hand, but the thought of it being in the hands of a criminal only made him concerned for the innocent citizens lives. Either way he just felt himself leaning into the cold touch, it wasn't the same as the real deal but right now it was enough to put him at ease as well as keep his hopes high.

"Zero...I, think our kids in danger...and not only that I know what happened to those missing agents, and I think Starline is going to same to us, and our kids...I...we"

"Sonic...Sonic...Look at me, we will get out of here...and our kids are safe with Rose, she's a tough girl and I know she won't let use down." Zero reassure his husband as he started to wipe away the hedgehog's tears, it was starting to anger him to see the blood stains that was on his prized treasure's muzzle, but he can worry about that later, all that matters now is to keep his husband's spirits up. But he took note of what the hedgehog had said about their children which only concerned him as well.

A small whimper escapes Sonic's peach lips, as he just stared up at the illusion...in all of his years of being an agent for G.U.N, he had always been so to reckless with himself...even if he was on missions with someone, but the last thing that he wanted was to put his family into so much danger, that it could possibly kill them, he knew Zero was tougher than he looked but even so the thought of losing him and his kids always worried him, no matter how much he hid his feelings.

"Sonic?"

"I'm sorry...for putting you into this mess...I'll, I'll find away to fix it..."

Zero didn't really mind the being apart of G.U.N, if anything it gave him the opportunity to be close to his husband, and fight along side him. He did have his moments where he wished Sonic wasn't so reckless, and took the time to think before running into action. He only pulled the hedgehog into his body, holding him close. "Everything is going be alright...we've always gotten ourselves out these situations before."

Sonic blinked before a soft chuckle escaped his lips, that had been case before...but this was rather different, even so it still boosted up his spirits and gave him hope. He only completely relaxed himself in the illusion's arms, even if it wasn't real...it still had his husband's heart.