▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣łVɆ══━一

Young female pink hedgehog, a light peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, with long straight quills, and bangs, she was wearing a red t-shirt, white shorts, golden bracelets on her wrists, whites socks and red sneakers, a red bandanna in her quills. The teenager herself was rather close to the family, mostly because her father was rather close to Sonic, thanks to him being head chief of police in the city.

It had been a little bit over an hour since Sonic and Zero left for their date. And the pink hedgehog was sitting on the sofa in the living room...she was just texting on her phone, after she had put the kids to sleep, it was a Thursday so she understood the rules for the children's bed schedule on school nights. But...what was bothering her was that it was almost one in the morning since the couple left.

Not that mattered, but she would at least get a notification from the two saying that they would be late coming home.

"It's okay Amy, I'm sure they are just to caught up in the moment to realize the time." She thought to herself.

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

It was rather true that Sonic and Zero had lost track of time, when they had order their food...but it didn't take long for the two to realize the suspicious behavior between the staff, at the restaurant. Sure the place was packed with some normal humans and mobians...though the weird thing about them was that just like a staff they were just looking at the couple, not saying a word to the person that was sitting across them.

Sonic was the first to notice the behavior, it did make him feel a little uneasy, but reminded himself that he was here with his husband, as well as a mission...though yes he may have gotten the notification about the missing glove, from G.U.N but something about the message seemed off, not that it wasn't like G.U.N to notify him when he was on vacation, cause he was probably in the area when they started to get suspicious activity from their satellite, or from other agents that were also native to the location.

After all their job was protect humans and mobians from chaotic anomalies, mafia groups, and trafficking, as well as other cases that the police department can't handle, but have reported on it.

"I'm gonna head to restroom." Sonic said.

"Alright, just be careful...something seems off about this place." Zero whispered back to his husband.

Sonic only nodded as he gets up from his seat, and taking his handbag with him as he walks out of the main dining room to the what looked to be the front of restaurant. He made sure that he wasn't being watched before taking in the scenery, what was weird about it...was the lack of new customers showing up, to this special occasion, he only continued walking, sneaking past any staff that came walking by...that last thing that he wanted was to be caught when it was clear something shady was going on.

"Something just doesn't feel right...Restaurants like this are normally packed, hints the reservation." Sonic thought to himself as he walked up to the podium to take a look at the book of reservations, though what he saw was nothing but blank pages, not a single last name on any of the sheets. Slightly concerned and confused he decided to continue looking around the place.

Sonic managed to locate the office to the manager, looking around for any of the staff, he started to lock pick at the lock, to get the door open...upon opening the door he was greeted with a normal looking office, though there was a computer open on the desk, but no sign of the manager, which was odd. Curious he walked over to the desk and looked at computer, sadly it needed a password to get in, he didn't really have the time hack into the computer so he just left it be for now. "Maybe I'm overthinking this...and what G.U.N sent us was nothing but a false alarm." He thought to himself, though he didn't stop his search, even going through the drawers of the desk, only to find files. "Hold the phone..." he said to himself.