▄︻デɆ₱łⱠØ₲ɄɆ══━一

A week had past since the events with Starline, the family itself had been taking it rather easy to enjoy each other's company, instead of getting back into groove of things. Not that Celestia and Miles missing out on Daycare was a big thing, which it wasn't.

After the house had been repaired which was free thanks to G.U.N covering the expenses and getting most of the destroyed property replaced.

The family had a little meeting in the kitchen, Sonic and Zero stood on the other side of the kitchen bar, while Miles and Celestia were sitting on the stools.

"Well looks that cat is out of bag..." Sonic started, as he looked down...he only took in a soft deep breath. "Miles and Celestia, your Father and I are Secret Agents."

"Well Mommy and Daddy, Miles and I, are also Secret Agents." Celestia said.

"How long were you guys Agents for?" Miles asked.

"Ten Years, I was Fifteen when I started, and I'm thirty now." Sonic responded...it was kind of hard to believe that that he was thirty, since he was young looking, but it was mostly his chaos energy that made him age differently.

"As for me...I was Hunter, before became an agent, and I've only being agent for ten years, and a hunter for twenty-five years." Zero responded.

Before the same question could asked towards the kids, the two children started laughing, as it was kind of hard for them to keep their serious look on their faces, after the events that had happened with Starline. They had already had that talk...but if anything it didn't really really change their kids  opinion on them, after all they were rather amazed by it, and it kind of encouraged them to wanting to follow in their footsteps.

That is when they were old enough, after all Sonic and Zero would feel a lot better if their children weren't danger. As for that robot that Miles reprogrammed.

Well the Robot was apart of the family, though he acted as the house's bodyguard.

"How many Agents have you captured Daddy?" Celestia asked.

Zero only wraps his arms around Sonic, pulling him close. "Only one...and he's all I could ever asked for."

"Pfft...Stop, you know I get emotional when your so sentimental..." Sonic admits, with light tears in his eyes.

Zero only nuzzles into his hedgehog ear giving it a soft kiss. "Well it's true."

Both Miles and Celestia started giggling.

⍟⍨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭⍨⍟