▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣ØɄⱤ══━一

Sonic was slightly humming to himself, as he was getting ready for his dinner date...after grooming his quills down enough, so that it they looks neat, he slips on some black thin stockings, with a matching black dress, that showed off his curves and a bit of cleavage in the chest area. He finishes off with some light makeup, slipping on his white elbow length gloves, and placing a black choker around his neck. He checks his phone for a message from the babysitter stating they had arrived.

"Let's hope there isn't some sketchy business from this Restaurant." He thought to himself as a sigh escapes his peach lips, at the memories of his dates always being interrupted by some criminal committing a crime close by. But then again...it was rather thrilling proposal at the end of that chase. When he stepped out of the room, he could hear voices from the babysitter and his husband.

Zero was just telling the babysitter the rules, and if anyone suspicious tried breaking into the house, to hide in a secret room that was in his office, the normal stuff...the jackal himself was wearing a black tuxedo, with matching pants, and boots, a black bow tie around his neck. And his dreadlocks tied into a downwards ponytail, his eyes shifted to the figure on the stairs, and a smile formed on his muzzle.

"Have fun on your Date, you two." The babysitter said.

"Bye Mommy and Daddy!" Miles and Celestia called out as they both gave their parents a hug goodbye.

While Soren who was being held by the babysitter motioned to his mother with grabby hands whimpering.

"Aww Baby, We are only going be gone for a little bit...so be good to the nice young man." Sonic said to his hoglet as he gives him a light kiss on forehead.

Zero only opened the door, and Sonic stepped out onto the porch with his husband right behind her.

"Okay, so I know I said it would be dinner date...but."

"G.U.N is requesting backup?"

"I was gonna say we could get dinner afterwards, but yeah pretty much, I can tell you more on the way there." Zero said as he walked over to the small port car and opened the passenger door for his husband. Who got into the seat.

The car pulled out of driveway and started down the road.

"So this mission requires a rather stealthy approach, it turns out the Rogue Bandits, had manage to get their hands on some gemstone that has the power of hypnosis. Jewel had a theory that they might be planning on using that gem, at the grand opening of that fancy restaurant I told you about." Zero explained.

"Never told me it was a grand opening...That could only mean that."

"That's right, a chance for them to hypnotize, the Mayor, or his bodyguard to do some serious harm to themselves or Mayor."

Sonic only leans back in his seat, at least he was always prepared for anything, though he was gonna lie he did enjoy the action of those missions, with his husband. Without even thinking he intertwined his hand with the jackals.

Zero only brought the hand to his muzzle and plants a gentle kiss on it. "I do have to say...you look stunning as always."

"And you look handsome as always." Sonic noted as he smiles. "And knowing you, you have a plan."

"Just act normal, treat this like a normal date and when the time is right we will strike." Zero said.

Sonic only nodded in agreement, as he adjusted his ring on his finger.