▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ɆⱠɆVɆ₦══━一

It was rather quiet in the base, Amy was just sitting on the sofa that was in the room...she had just sent a text message to her father telling him about her situation, and that her and the kids were safe, for now anyways.

Miles was standing on a stool by the panel that was attached to the wall by the heavy metal doors, as if like a machine, the gears were grinding in his mind as he was started to fiddle with keypad on the panel. It wasn't long before there was a single spark that came from panel and the metal doors slide open.

"What the? Miles...did"

"I'm sorry...but, my gut is telling me that we should try to help our pawents (parents)."

"No I'm not mad Miles, this is incredibly...but before we do anything we need to set some safety rules first." Amy said as she motions to the older kids to come over.

In her years of babysitting for Sonic and Zero, she had been around both Celestia and Miles, since they were just pups, after all she started taking the job when she was only thirteen, so she had a lot of experience with kids, even infants, but she still wanted them to be safe.

Amy stood in the doorway of the hidden room, with the hoglet in her arms, as she watch Miles and Celestia started together some of the gadgets that were on display in the main. As well as a change in wardrobe.

Miles pulls out his twin-tails from the hole of his tan shorts that had extra pockets, he straightens out his plain white shirt, and adjusted his dark brown pilot jacket, as well as adjusted a pair of pilot goggles to his head. To complete his outfit he had a backpack on with some gadgets insides, along with an utility belt.

Celestia adjusted the battle bracelets to his her wrists, she was wearing a yellow t-shirt, with a jean jacket over it, and some baggy pants.

Amy didn't have much of an wardrobe change, but she did have a backpack that was filled with important items for Soren, as well as the first aid kit, with how quiet the base had been, it was about time that they checked it out themselves, even if the Miles and Celestia had no combat experiences, neither did she...but at list point, when it came to survival the instants just always seemed to kick in.

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

"So this is where they are hiding?" One goon commented from the safety of a black vehicle that was parked a few meters away from the entrance of the base.

"Dr. Starline...we have located the children, awaiting directions?"

"Don't just sit there, grab them and bring them back to Headquarters!?!"

The head goon only looked at their partner and just nodded their head, as the two got out of the car, here fancy looking suits, another batch of goons were on standby...if it was needed they would have to take the children by force.

As for G.U.N Agents that were inside of the building, they had cameras watching the scene unfold, outside of the building...G.U.N's political to protect the innocent, as well as their agents, no matter how reckless they were, the organization was more than just an agency, it was kind of like a family, despite how others would complain about it. It might be Government ran, but they were cruel. Not like their rivaling organizations.