▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣ØɄⱤ₮ɆɆ₦══━一

Topaz stopped the truck, at a good distance away from target location...so far the drive was a lot shorter thanks to the back roads, the human activated the camouflage setting for the vehicle. As she turned towards the group of agents and kids that were in sitting in back of the truck.

"I still feel like this is a bad idea..." she said.

"What other options do we have...we are dealing with a mastermind who probably is aware of use coming...so the best way to make this successful is to throw something at them that they least expect." Rouge said as she under rolls a map of the area, onto the table.

"So we split up into two groups, Celestia and Miles, there should be way to get into the ventilation through the roof, Amy, Shadow and I will sneak in through the back, of you two kids have to split up to find your parents understandable, just remember to stay out of sight, those robots aren't like the humans and mobians you had faced before."

Celestia and Miles nodded as they were ready for action, despite Topaz's worry she at least offered to watch over the hoglet, will the rescue mission was going on, which was for the best since this was a stealth mission, the sooner that the kids were out of danger the sooner that Rouge could feel better about leading them into the lion's den.

The back of the truck opened and the group left the safety of the truck, heading over to the fence in area of the base, of this so called mastermind. As the robots that were scouting the outside area were obvious of the what was going on around them the Celestia and Miles made it past safely. Miles using his twin-tails to his average to carry his sister over to the rooftop of the building. After they both gave the teenager and two adults a thumbs up the ground level group started to make their way to the back.

Topaz, was watching everything from the safety of the vehicle, with the hoglet in her arms, Soren was also watching but he didn't really understand what's going on, though he did felt kind of left out in this game that everyone was playing. She had her walkie-talkie ready to call for back up, if anything went wrong, or if both groups didn't come back in like hour.

Once the ground level group got inside of the building, they started to look for away to get into the control room so they could shut down the power to the robots to make the escape a lot easier. As they walked down the hallways...Rouge was using a map of the building to help them locate the main control room. But let's just say when they got there well.

"Hello Agents."

"How did you?"

"Please, with the powers that I have stolen from other agents, and one of them being Telepathy, I'm always one step ahead." Starline said as that gemstone on his glove started to glow, meaning that chaos energy that he had stolen was being in use.

"Though I have to say that I'm impressed with you...but frankly this where you'll meet end."

Both Rouge and Shadow ready themselves to attack, Starline, but the heavy sound of robotic footsteps could be heard as some new mecha like robots stomped in. "Meet me new E-Series Robots, they haven't been tested yet but I'm glad that you Guys volunteered to be the my first test dummies."

Rouge saw that Amy was right behind the robot that was in front of her, Shadow who was covering her back, saw Topaz...who had felt something was going to happen, was just behind the other robot. Before the Robots could started their guns, Amy swung her hammer hard bashing it against the wall and Topaz fired a her taser at the other one sending a high voltage of electricity causing it to shut down.