▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ø══━一

/Memory/

Sonic was in the bathroom of the luxurious hotel room, he was just finishing up applying some red lipstick, to his peach lips...he was wearing a red dress with a slit on the side to show off his leg, along with the dress was some black fishing net stalkings and matching heels, with some white elbow length gloves.

"Agent Blue Blur...Do you copy?" A deep voice from the other side of the ear piece that he was wearing.

"Loud and Clear" Sonic responded

"Good we got eyes on the target."

Sonic only nodded as he left the bathroom, he briefly looked down at his phone, to check on the babysitter that G.U.N had provided for his daughter, before switching it off and focusing on the mission at hand.

Zero who was wearing a white button up dress shirt and black pants, with matching boots.

"Don't forget the ring, Handsome." Sonic told his husband as he already his own wedding ring off of his finger, but luckily this dress had pockets so that's where he put his.

"Right..." Zero mutters underneath his breath as he slipped his wedding ring off, and pockets it as he fixes his dress shirt.

As the two left there safety of their hotel room, they both made there way to the elevator that would lead them to the hidden floor of hotel.

"So what are we looking at?"

"Base on observations with our own agents as well as guests...there have been some strange activity going on underneath the estate. So I can only assume that they are experimenting with some illegal supplies."

Zero only nodded, as he straightens his posture...it really isn't the first time that he had been on a mission with his husband, but every time it came to a mission that had him be in disguise...it always just some how arouses him, but he can always control himself, after all he can always relieve himself with beating up that mafia group.

When the elevator dinged the two stepped out of place, Sonic made a disgusted face as the strong scent of blood hit is nose, maybe he was wrong about the illegal supplies. "The Meeting group should be to your left...make sure you keep that recorder watch on, as for me I gonna get to the bottom of this."

"Be careful Sonic, this place shouldn't be taken likely."

Sonic only gave his husband a smile, before the two split up.

It wasn't long before Zero came across the meeting room, and he was rather stunned to see how many dangerous criminals had shown up, so many that had been recorded into G.U.N's database he only scoffs to himself at the sight of all of them in one place, though it wasn't going to be that easy to capture them all but that was a mission for another time right now was to put to stop to the legal transportation of substances.

As for Sonic, well he managed to get past the scientist that was guarding the hallway, as well as getting the key card to the restricted areas, just by posing as the Boss's Girlfriend, something that he was rather disgusted him since he didn't have any interests in a human, but seeing that the scientist believed his lie was enough to want to vomit.

"Help...me..."

Sonic stopped in his tracks when heard that faint "Help me" plea, he only turned his attention to a rather gruesome sight. "N-No way the legal activity was experimenting on Mobians." He said as he saw the strapped up mobian that was covered in scars on an operation table.

"Mobians are just some of most Interesting Creatures...and I have to say, it was clever of you to pretend to me lover."

Before Sonic could turned around, he was suddenly grabbed by the male human...but of course mistakes were made and one of them was to never under estimate him. With incredible strength he was able to the flip the male over his body onto the floor.

"Get your dirty hands off of me...ugh at least I know the truth."

"Sonic!...come in Sonic."

Sonic couldn't really answer his ear piece, as he was kind of surrounded by guards that came rushing into the area when they heard the commotion with their boss.

With Zero he was kind of cursing underneath his breath when he didn't get a responses from his husband...turned out this mission was rather something, as group of criminals were well aware of G.U.N agent arrival to put to stop to their Mobian Trafficking, but what they didn't expect was two Mobian Agents to be put on this mission.

And with Zero being only known male jackal on mobius, and Sonic being unique with his own genes.  Yeah they would give these criminals some cash if they were captured.

As the two finally met up with each other, it was good thing that the stair case door was busted open and G.U.N agents came rushing.

/End of Memory/

Zero sitting in the chair of his office, as he was going over cases of missing mobians...these cases hadn't been solved, not in years since the first Mobian Trafficking base had been legally taken down, and the group of traffickers were put behind bars. This had been a rather serious problem, in major cities that were close to the sea, and of course the police department were useless to the cases, leaving it up to the higher ups like G.U.N.

Sonic presses his lips to his husband's cheek, after placing down a plate of homemade pizza, with green peppers, pepperonis, and mushrooms on it. "You should take a break...these cases aren't going anywhere."

"Hmm...I know. I just still feel bad for letting Miles' Biological Mother, become a victim to this...I don't even knew if she's still out there or."

Sonic pulls chair out, and sets himself onto Zero's lap. "What you did, was something that we could only do...though she isn't out there, I think her knowing that her son was in a good place, can at least put her at ease."

"And staring into your beautiful emerald eyes, puts me at ease" Zero admitted as he gives his husband a tender kiss on the lips.