Prologue

Somewhere in space a ship wander through when it hits an atmosphere of a planet as it crash lands to the ground of a sandy beach.

Inside a ship reveals two astronauts waking up from a sleep one was a male who looks middle aged, little bit of grey hair light skinned. His name was Reiner.

And the other was a young female with dark skin and braids in her hair as tall as the male. Her name was Maeve.

They weakly wake get up and looked at each other.

"You all right?" Reiner asked.

Maeve nods and looks around to look for someone "maxwell?" No answer "Maxwell?"

They get up and looked to see an unconscious figure who looked skinny close to the bone.

Both astronauts looked down in sadness.

Reiner puts his hand on her shoulder she looks at him "let's get out of here"

The went to go check the atmosphere seeing it's okay. Maeve checks the clock to see they were in the future say the specific years

And they both get out getting stuff and buying the body of their deceased friend.

Reiner checked the packs as he looks at Maeve who was looking at the grave."Maeve, join the expedition" he said calmly.

Maeve walks up to Reiner "sorry I was thinking about maxwell. What do you suppose happened."

"Air leak." Reiner said "he died in his sleep. It was littleate for a wake hes been dead near nine months. Which means we've been away from earth for 13 months while the virus was spreading"

Maeve gave it some thought "I see. You've gone more gray." She points at his hair "apart from that you look pretty chipper for a man that's 202 years old."

"What" he touched his hair.

"I read the clock they hear out nasas hypthosis we have been away from earth for 150 years after the virus spread. With it being so deadly. I don't even know if there's any survivors."

Reiner stands up "we don't know for sure. Let's find out."

They started walking not knowing what to expect in this adventure...