Later maeve decided to be alone as Axel and nav were sitting around.

Axel turns his head to see Maeve sitting down with her back facing them. He was worried about her.

Nav noticed "you all right?"

Axel shook his thoughts and looks at nav "nothing!" He lies.

Nav shook his head "you should... talk to her"

"She doesn't need me.. she wants to be alone"

Nave puts his hand on axel's shoulder "she needs you... more than you know"

Axel nods and stands up to turn and walk up to Maeve and sits beside her. "Maeve?" He spoke. He knows this was news that this is what the future is like. "This might be news to you... but... this could be better now you know... what the future holds."

Maeve didn't look at him when she spoke "I wasn't sure what the future would be like. A week before the virus was widespread reiner and I left we hoped to find what would be like over 100 years time in hope for survival of the human race. We didn't relize it would come to this." She looks to Axel with tears in her eyes "I have nothing."

Axel didn't like to see her like this he loved seeing her smile he takes her hands looking at her.

"Not true...you have Reiner and nav.. and me" he said shyly. "Even though.. you are human and... I am ape... I care about you"

Maeve was touched by axels word as she.smiles "I care about you too"

Nav was watching his friends. I he miles and watched them press their lips on each other. Nav knew there was something going on between them. And he supported them Ever since.

All the sudden nave heard a hum in his head like something was going on with him. He looks to his friend and ran up to them and attacked them.

Nav throws Axel before he goes up to Maeve and puts his hands around her throat making her choke "put my hands...around her throat...hold her throat... hold her down...till she...dies" he said.

Axel gets up and watched nav strangle Maeve for a second before he pulls him away from her. "Nav what are you doing?"

Nav didn't answer when he holds his head like his in pain "get out of my head!"

Axel looks to Maeve "you gotta go!"

"What about you guys?" Maeve asked in concern.

"Until I figure nav.. you must run"

Maeve runs and Axel looks at his friend on nav too see him calm down and breathing heavily "you... all right nav?"

Nav looks at Axel "like I have been possessed..." nav joked as he sits up to look around to see Maeve is not here "where is Maeve?"

"I told her to run from you."

Nav groans knowing what he did "did I hurt her?"

"I don't know"

Then out of nowhere they saw shadow figures coming to them.