Levi and his army break in to the sanctuary to see the leader standing in front of the bomb.

"Arrest that creature" Levi said.

They apes walked forward but stops when the leader said "this is an instatement of my god" the apes were shocked he could speaks when he shows the bomb. As Reiner was there to watch what's happening.

"Your god eh?" Levi shoots the leader as he fall on the floor dead. And walks up to the body "your god didn't save you did he?" Then he looks at the bomb his apes "pull it down"

The apes did what he told them to do and he puts it down. He shoots at many apes when hey got him and Reiner falls down.

Reiner gets up weakly "Levi..."

Levi looks at the human "you.."

"It's doomsday. the end of the world." He said weakly "you must stop this"

Levi laughs "why should I listen to you... ape inferior to human.... Once I'm done with you.. I'm going after you female companion and she will die alone with the traitors."

Reiner shook his head "you... bloody bastard." He reached his hand out and pulled the switch. "They'll be out of here before you even catch them"Levi didn't know what was going on until the bomb went off.Reiner lays down with a smile on his face "now it's up to you kid... make your father proud"
~~~
From a distance Axel, Maeve and nav went back to their horses as the ground started s shaking and they started riding far enough they wouldn't get caught by buildings collapsing.

They sighed in relief as Maeve looks at the place with tears in her eyes knowing her friend and mentor was gone."He's gone"

"he save us" Axel said

"And for what cost?" She asked "I was the one that reprogrammed the bomb... i didn't think it would work like this. I killed so many"

Nav looks at her. "It was not your fault... you did what you thought was right." He frowns knowing what he did to her  "I'm sorry for what happened"

She shook her head as she puts her hand on her friend's shoulder "it's not your fault. They manipulated your mind. You had no control."

Nav nods as he pulls her in for a hug. They the trio started to continue the journey.

~~~
Back in the city a small rumble from a ground as stone lifts up revealing Levi covered in dirt and looking angry.

"I... will find them"