Maeve continued to run until she finds a building as she goes in and sighs then she turns around to see a golden bomb standing there and it had two Greek letters on it. And there it was a person looking like they're bowing to it.

She goes to turn back to the door when she heard a beep it's like she understood it but she wasn't sure "what did you say?" She heard a beep again "what do you mean there's no point? Will they hurt them?" He mentions Axel and nav" she heard a beep again "no, maybe not physically but here" she points at her head. "You can hurt here I know you did that to one of my friends" then she looks at the person "your lips don't move.. but I can hear. No i mean I know what you're thinking" she heard beep again "nothing I saw nothing" then all the sudden two figures walk up to her and took her somewhere. She wasn't sure where she was going when the door opens to another room when she sees three figures two males on the her right wearing yellow  and middle  wearing purple and one female on her left wearing blue. "Who are you?" They looked at each other then one of them beeped "Maeve" she introduced herself "who are you?" She asked again as they beep "oh I see the only reality in the universe oh that's... that's nice to know" they beep at her again "I got here by accident. H-How did you get here?" They beep when she looked them in offence "now wait a minute you for it all wrong why would I want a spy on you? I'm not even sure you exist." They peep at her and Maeve looked at them in anger "of course I know who I am! I'm an astronaut I was sent here to see the many worlds. Right
Now I'm looking for some. A fellow astronaut and friend of mine. Reiner" they beep at her "well from this planet but.. from another time— 150 years ago" they beep at her "I know I.." she said in frustration "I know it sounds insane" they beep at her again "no, I don't know how to get back we came through a defect, a slipplage in time" they beeped at her again "yes there were three of us but one is died when we got here so it was just Reiner and I and two of our friends" they beep at her "Axel and nav? Yes they're apes so what?" They beep at her "no they're good chimpanzees let them alone. Just tell me what you want to know." They beep at her "they help me break out of ape city." They looked at each other and started beeping chaotic Maeve can't take it "stop it! I cant understand you you're all screaming at me at the same time I can't separate it"

"She's right. She has only limited intelligence" the man in the purple who's the leader spoke. "We should speak aloud and one at a time"

"Are we to understand that you were in the city of the apes?" The woman asked.

"Yes, a week ago" Mae answered.

"What sights did you see? The one in yellow asked.

Then Mae started to noticed something "you're talking."

"Well, certainly we can talk.It's a rather primitive accomplishment. We use it when we must" the leader said.

"When we pray" the woman said.

"When we sing to our god." The man finished.

Maeve was confused for a sec on until it made her realized when she saw the bomb "you mean that— that thing out there? Atomic bomb... your god?"

"You don't understand ms. Maeve" the leader spoke "the bomb is a holy weapon of peace"

"Holy weapon of peace!" Menace chuckled.

"Ms Maeve we are impatient people but we are determined to know what the apes want..war or peace." The man said.

"Try to understand" The  leader said "the only weapons we have are purely illusion.

"You just imagined that he hurt you" the woman said.Traumatic hypnosis is a weapon of peace."

"Like the visual deterrent" the man said showing her fire "or the sonic deterre" she heard noise making her scream as it quiets down "let me make a last appeal to your reason before we inflict more of this on you. These are weapons of peace ms. Maeve"

"Like all our weapons" the woman said

"Mere illusions" the man said.

Maeve shook her head "Mere illusions? Damn your hypocrisy!Is that bomb out there--Is that an illusion?" She exclaimed they didn't answer "it's operational isn't it?The firing mechanism-- It's intact, isn't it?"

"We very much  need your help ms Maeve"

"Why?"she asked.

"We are keepers of the divine bomb" the leader said it is our only reason for survival.

"And yet as you see we are defensless..Defenseless against the slaughtering, monstrous, materialistic apes."

Maeve shook her head "I'll help nobody go ahead annihilate each other and for the record not all apes are bad I know I have two"

"I forgive you your language.There are times, I know, when your sanity is about to give way.I hope that does not happen. I hope you can tell us Exactly what the apes are planning"

"We've caught some of their scouts" the woman said "they're hideous creatures And we've had them here, standing precisely where you are now.Either their skulls were too thick, or they really knew nothing at all."

"Neither do I. Can't you understand that. I don't know anything!" Maeve said.

"You make us very sad ms. Maeve. Perhaps two of your ape individuals would help you reason with us."

"You harm them I will make you regret it" Maeve  threatened.

"We never harm anyone ms Maeve" the woman said "they  will harm each other unless you help us"

Maeve sighed knowing that she doesn't want to hurt her friends but wants to save them "those apes hunting us are led by a chimpanzee named Levi. He hates apes and has been following us since we and probably by now they are marching on your city".