Somewhere in a river a chimpanzee was holding a spear preparing to aim for some fish in the water.

He was so focused on getting the fish when he felt someone push him making him scream.

He turns to see another chimpanzee laughing at him.

"Nav!"

"Hi Axel" nave waves.

Axel grunts at his friend "I am trying... to concentrate"

Nav blew raspberries "like you ever catch fish"

Axel glares at nav before throwing his spear and misses.

Nav claps his hands sarcastically. Axel looks at nave and playfully pushes him.

"Let's get home" Axel said as they pack their things and started leaving with some fish before heading home.

The rode their horses where apes noticed them and cheered that they brought food.

Walking up to this is an elder female orangutan walking up to them and hugging them "welcome home"

They hugged her back showing her some fish "we got some fish cid" Axel said.

Cid nods and takes some fish "you to rest... I will call when it is ready"

The two chimpanzees walked away and sat down somewhere so they could see the view of their home.

Axel was watching a group of gorillas capturing humans. He wasthinking of what things would be like if things were different.

Nave noticed. "Something... on your mind?"

Axel sighs "just thinking why ape hunt humans.... They done nothing to us."

Nav nods "some believe that.. human.. hated ape back then...and ape would return the favour."

Axel looks at his friend "is that what you believe?"

Nav shrugs "it does not matter what I believe.... What matters is what we've been told...ape history" nave stands up "come one cid will call us soon"

Axel nods "I'll be down soon"

Nav leaves and axel watched the view pondering on why human and ape are different.Then he goes down to have fish with cid and Axel near the fire.

Cid gives them more fish and sits down "did you both have good day" she signs.

"We did" nav signs.

"We did" Axel spoke while frowning.

Cid was concerned to see Axel frown "you okay son?"

"I'm fine just tired" Axel signs. He goes to his room to lay down and watched the stars most of the. Night before sleeping.