In the evening cid Axel and nav goes to the big fire to have dinner with other apes when Levi and Rocco join them. Meave and Reiner were still in their home.

"What are they doing here" nav wispered to Axel.

"I do not know" Axel wispered back in concern.

"I apologize for my lateness,cid" Levi said. "I stopped to see my father"

Cid nods understanding "how is my old friend?"

"Slipping im afraid." Levi answers "I'd like to see him more, but these are troubled days...The humans infest the provinces."

"Because we encroach upon their habitat." Axel said while eating.

Levi looks at Axel"They breed while we grow soft in our affluence... even they outnumber us four to one!"

"More like it's the opposite..." Axel said "when you and your army outnumber and outgunned human rather than letting them be."

Levi glared at axel "you have very strong opinions about human but let's not forget what happened to them before they became primitive. And now we have two strange humans..."

"That you sent to us so cid could handle them... we know" nav said.

"Next you would be telling us these beasts have souls" Rocco spoke.

Axel looks at Rocco "of course they do"

"You flirt with Blasphemy" Rocco said.

"Humans are nothing but weak animals and they're dirty and unattractive especially the older one we brought in." Levi said.

"And there is the human female that took to your liking" Rocco said.

Levi nods "yes... that one with the dark skin and.. different hair... that one didn't reek like other humans...she smelled like flowers... and she looked pretty for a human...the way she some how slapped my hand made me" go growls "feel something... but if she was ape I would give her my banana any time."

Axel quietly scowled in disgust and gets  up "I have lost my appetite" then he walks away.

Axel doesn't like when he was talking about Maeve like that. He's disgusted by the fact that Levi said those dirty words about her. Axel knew he would never be like that to her or any female human or ape.

He goes back to his home and sees Reiner and Meave in the cell startled while eating.

"Axel?!" Maeve spoke.

"Oh sorry to disturb you" Axel apologize.

"We were finished anyway" she said noticing his facial expression was different. "What's wrong?"

"We were talking.. to apes that took you" Axel admits.

"Who were they?" Reiner asked. "They have been very aggressive the moment we met them."

Axel sighed "the chimpanzee one Levi he leads the capturing of humans.... The gorilla is Rocco. Levi's right hand. Not hate humans. But earlier they were talking... inappropriately"

The two humans nod in understanding what he means.

"I can see men are the same, human or ape" Maeve scowled.

Axel was confused "what does that mean?"

"It means, where we're from males act like that making females uncomfortable" Reiner said "I should know I had a daughter"

"Oh I see" Axel said. Then he looks at their cloths "you.... Are not from here are you?"

"Afraid not" Maeve said.

"We're from..." Reiner points up.

Axel looks up then back at the two humans "the sky?"

"Yeah... the sky..." Reiner said not knowing what else to say.

Then they heard footsteps as they saw nav jump through a window as well as cid they both look like they're in panic.

"What happened?" Axel asked.

"Levi... marked them for target practice" nav said. "Then after wants to kill Reiner and take Maeve."

Reiner and Meave knew they both were in real trouble.

"They need to get out of here" Axel said.

Cid nods and gets Reiner and Meave out of the cage. "There is a tunnel under where we sleep..." she points under their bed. "It leads to the horses. To a river... there you'll find somewhere to hide...." Cod puts her one hand on Meaves shoulder and the other on reiners. "I wish I could do much to help you."

"You have done enough." Maeve said calmly "your kindness will not be forgotten"

Cid smiles and hands Meave a grey cardigan and puts it around her shoulder. "Take it as a token of gratitude"

"Thanks" Meave said. As they both started entering the tunnel.

Axel was very concerned that his two human friends might not make it out of here. He fears something worse might happen to them if they get caught. He looks to cid with a worried look on his face.

Cid noticed "you and nav can go with them."

"What about you?" Nav asked.

"I will stay here... and make sure no one follows." Cid puts her hands on their cheeks "no matter what... I'll always love you both like you are my own sons."

They all hugged before Axel and nav enter the tunnels to follow the two humans while cid stays to make sure they weren't followed.

Welcome to the planet of the apesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara