After the Santuary The man walks Maeve out to somewhere she doesn't know "I trust this simple ceremony convinced you of our peaceable intentions,and I'd Like to thank you for your cooperation and fix of the bomb."

"When may we hope to be set free?" Maeve asked. "You May hope whenever you please. But how can we let you go on an eve of war ms mace? You know too many of our secrets like your friend."

He opens a gcage to reveal a person as they turned around to reveal a familiar face.

"Reiner!"

"Marve!" They both hug "the hell are you Doing here?"

"Looking for you"

"Where's Axel and nave?"

"I don't know we got separated they were trying to make nav kill me."

"Mr Reiner ms Maeve" the man spoke. We're a peaceful people. We don't kill our enemies. We get our enemies to kill each other."

They both back up when they heard that stat men when the man die something to them that makes them hurt each other:

~~~~~
From a distance nave and Axel were about to be thrown in a cave when they heard screaming. Axel heard it and looked at the gaurd and grabbed them before they could be thrown in a cell.

"Let's go find maev and Reiner" Axel said and they both started running when they saw Reiner and Maeve fight and there was a guy in front of them. They grabbed the guy and grabbed a weapon and killed him. Making Reiner and Maeve stop fighting.

Axel runs up to mace and looks at her wounded. Making her groan in pain.

Reiner looks at it z"that's very bad" then he looks at the corpse robe and rips part of it "this isn't exactly sterile. We'll do the best we can"

"Guy." Maeve spoke "they got a bomb. Ataomic bomb it's operational  they intend to use it"

"What type is it?" Reiner asked.

"I don't know I never seen it before"

"Didn't you see series numbers?

"No numbers.. just letter on one of the fins  Greek letters. Alpha.. and—"

"And omega" he fished.

The apes were confused "what does that mean?"

"The doomsday bomb."

"What's a doomsday bomb" nav asked

"Let's just say it's Another lovely souvenir from the 20th century in They weren't satisfied with a bomb that could knock out a city. They finally built one with a bobalt casing. All in a sweet name of peace"

"Those bloody fools.They don't know what they've got." Maeve said "I mean they pray to the damn thing if  i didn't work on it they would have shoot it off at some of those apes,it could set off a chain reaction in the whole atmosphere. Luckily I disarmed it before Burn the planet to a cinder.
How's that for your ultimate weapon?"

"You disarmed it?" Axel asked.

Maeve nods "I disarmed it to get to the atmosphere but I did get it to blow up just the city. Saving the planet but destroying this dead city of cults."