Sweaty palms

As I sit down, I realize how sweaty my palms are. The woman in front of me, has long black hair, pretty green eyes, wearing light red lipstick. She has lots of bracelets on, and she smells good. I wonder what I must look like right now, and I mentally thank myself for actually trying to look nice.
She looks at me for a couple seconds, scanning my face, my outfit, oh great. She doesn't speak yet, she just looks at me, and then smiles. I've never seen dads other siblings, this must be one of them.

After a couple more seconds, she finally speaks.

"Roxie I... I'm sorry. My name is Rylie.." she smiles, showing how straight her teeth are. She even has a piercing on her lip I didn't see before.
This is my turn to speak. I'm trying to figure out what I'm supposed to say, to a random woman who somehow knows so much about my life.

"Im uh Roxie. But you know that" I can't help but feel awkward. This woman knows so much about me, and I barely know her name.
"Im dreadfully sorry about the random texts.. I know that must have been creepy. I don't mean to be creepy, I promise that." What am I supposed to say? It's okay? I'm the one that drove here knowing what could happen. She seems nice, and she's very well put together. I feel like I can stop holding my breath for the first time since I've gotten here.

"It's okay" I can't find any words to come out.
"I know this seems odd. But I've been searching for you for a very long time.."
what the hell am I supposed to say to that? This might as well go on that unsolved mysteries channel, where a dumb teen girl goes and gets herself kidnapped.

"Just tell me what you want from me." I didn't mean to sound cold, but she continues smiling.
"Look I don't know how else to put this, I really wish it could've happened differently." She stated, darting her eyes around the room. She's nervous.
"Why did you want to find me?" She meets my eyes again, biting her lip a little before she continues.
"You're my daughter.." my eyes widen, my heart stops. I came fully prepared to get kidnapped, not be told I'm this woman's daughter. My stomach drops, and I realize I'm just staring at her in silence with my mouth wide open. There's no possible way this is real.. my mom died. Her name was Alice Ramone. She is my sisters mom. But then I think about Monica's phone call. Is this the person she meant I don't know about?
The unknown reason my dad's side never liked me as much as Vada?

I try to put a brave face on. She has to be lying.
"No I'm not.. my mom's name is Alice. She died."
She attempts to grab my hand, but I pull it away. Who does she think she is?
"Roxie.. I know this sounds odd. But there's things you need to know. I am your birth mother, please just listen before you leave.." I start to get up, ready to run to my car. "You're lying. I'm leaving." She grabs my hand, and I stand there staring, waiting for any explanation on what's going on.
before I can speak, she grabs a bunch of papers out of her purse. A birth certificate, some pictures, some papers, and an older looking digital camera. She looks at me with a worried expression, so I sit back down.

I take the papers off the table, and I begin looking. The birth certificate looks to be mine. Roxanne Melody Perez. But my last name was the same as my moms.

"This isn't mine." I begin looking through the other papers, a social security card, court papers, a name change paper signed by my father. Could it be? Or is this just one of those crazy stalkers that copy everything to make it seem real?
"Please just keep looking" she sounds like she's about to cry, and I might seem rude but I'll just wait and look.

My hands are shaking, and my eyes are burning.
The next thing I go through, pictures, with dates on the back.
The first one: there's my dad, and this woman; my mom, laying in the hospital bed holding me. The woman looks like a way younger version of the one in front of me, the next picture of my dad after he cut my umbilical cord, and I see my birthmark on my neck. I feel tears forming in my eyes, maybe this meet up wasn't my best idea to do around the public.