Autobuild

It had only been over a week since Link had last left Lookout Landing, and already it had changed. Several new arrivals had come to the outpost, including Hestu, a handful of Rito warriors, and some more researchers.

After helping the mini stable by repairing and boarding Epona up in it, he made his way to Purah's lab. Walking up the stairs, he found the scientist busy listing to herself the various items on some parchment

"Increase of monsters in Necluda, mysterious statues in the depths, Purah Pad upgrades-," she mumbled to herself, before abruptly stopping upon noticing Link's return.

"Linky, you're back!" she exclaimed, smiling, "Harth told me about what you did in Hebra. Looks like their troubles will be over for a while, huh?"

"It's not that simple," Link told her.

"Huh?"

Link explained to her what had happened. The sighting of Princess Zelda, the Demon King summoning Colgera, Dark Link, the secret stone, the search for the pieces of the Triforce of Courage, all of it, though summarized to not confuse her.

"The Triforce... I heard about it, but I always thought it was lost to time. If the Demon King got his hands on all three, it would spell doom for all of Hyrule... And now that shadow you has a piece of the final one."

"It's all my fault," Link muttered, staring despondently at Hyrule Castle in the distance.

"Don't say that, Linky, you saved Rito Village," Purah attempted to reassure him.

"It wouldn't have needed to be had I been more careful. I'm just as responsible for creating that other me as the Demon King is."

"That's not true, Linky," Purah told him.

"Did anything else turn up while I was gone?" the swordsman asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, there is. Josha and Robbie have some stuff that might be of use to you. I'm also sending out some more researchers into the wild. They might be able to help us with finding out what happened to Princess Zelda."

"Good."

As Link began to head down the stairs, he was interrupted by Purah calling out:

"And Linky!"

The swordsman turned back to the Sheikah scientist.

"Stay safe out there, alright?"

The knight said nothing, before simply giving her a nod and making his way to Josha and Robbie's shared lab. As he made his way to the entrance, he found the young Sheikah girl there, talking to an unfamiliar face.

He was a tall man, with dark complexion and hair, which was draped over his eyes. He wore the usual beret of the Zonai researchers, but seemed to prefer a ripped open shirt and vest, with the regular blue uniform simply tied around his waist.

 He wore the usual beret of the Zonai researchers, but seemed to prefer a ripped open shirt and vest, with the regular blue uniform simply tied around his waist