Return of Kohga

Though the initial shock had worn off, Link was still caught off guard. After the fall of Calamity Ganon, there had been a combined effort to destroy the scattered remnants of Yiga Clan. After the Gerudo had driven the remnants from their lair, it had been widely believed they'd all either been killed, imprisoned, or simply returned to regular life.

Yet here they had been all this time. And to top it all off, even their old master had been alive all this time.

"He couldn't even kill himself properly," he thought.

"I saw it all! I saw the moment you obtained the ancient power we've sought for so long! The highlight of all the musty old texts we've found in this land! So you... You-"

He scowled, as his fists tightened. He began to stomp his legs on the ground in rage.

"You're cheating!" he shouted. He briefly paused his stomping, before motioning for his two henchmen to follow along. They both followed their master's command, as all three of them stomped their feet in anger.

"Here we are, working ourselves to the bone to build things by hand... And you can just whip them up in an instant! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Kohga ranted, "You know who could've used that power? Our new master, the one we worship and revere: the Magnificent One! If we offered it to him, he would have crushed you and Zelda both... But you just walked right up and snatched it away! Now we're gonna snatch it back! Get him!"

The two warriors did not need to be told twice, as they both drew their sickles and began to close in on Link.

The knight leapt back as they took swings at him. Activating Ultrahand, he picked up one of the Yigas' vehicles and hurled it at them. One of them managed to teleport out of the way in time. The other was not so lucky, as he got hit right in the face by the incoming object.

As Link drew his weapons, the second Yiga appeared behind him, attempting to slash him in the back. Spinning around, he raised his shield just in time to parry the strike.

Leaping back, the assassin prepared to charge towards him, only for Tulin's avatar to suddenly leap from Link's ring and pincushion her with arrows, taking her down instantly.

Once he was done, Link turned to face Kohga, only to have a small boulder to hit him, knocking him back.

"Oh for the love of..." Kohga groaned, before raising his arms in a stance, "You may have some new tricks up your sleeves, but so do I!"

He teleported back to the open area at the entrance of the mine. Recovering from the blow to his body, Link wasted no time in sprinting to catch up to him, his ghost companion following behind.

Just as they stepped foot into the ring, the place was surrounded on all sides by glowing blue barriers, keeping both parties boxed in into the makeshift arena.

"Behold!" the Yiga master shouted, as he teleported into the air, before summoning a vehicle underneath his feet. This one was much larger, with two pairs of big Zonai wheels and a set of metal spikes at the front for ramming.

Grabbing some kind of steering stick, the two floodlights at the front activated, as Kohga began speeding towards Link.

Unfazed, the knight quickly drew his strong construct bow and loosed a shot, hitting him right in the mask and knocking him off the vehicle.

Seizing the opportunity, he then rushed forward, striking him repeatedly with his soldier's spear, while Tulin's avatar peppered him with arrows. After a few hits, Kohga broke free from his stunned state, before teleporting away along with his vehicle.