Part 2 : who could that be?

Yeonjun knocked the door of study room " Come in" As soon as he heard it, He opened the door of the study room and saw his father " Dad?" Yeonjun asked after minutes of silence, Taejoon kept the book he was reading on the table

" Yeonjun, You remember I use to tell you the stories of Vampires?" Taejoon asked looking at the boy who's face suddenly fell at the name of Vampires.

" Yeah dad, I remember everything" Yeonjun said " Great. Yeonjunnie , I never asked you for anything. Whatever you did , it was your choice and i never forced you in anything but I have a request from you today" Taejoon said

" Now, That you have turned 20 you need to know this." Yeonjun looked at him in confusion " What is it dad?" He asked " I will tell you but for now pack your and Beomgyu's bags. At evening we'll leave for somewhere" Taejoon said picking his book and again reading it indicating that he is done talking.

Yeonjun stood up and went outside, As soon as he close the door, he fell on his knees..

" They are very bad, They will kill you and eat you. You aren't safe there"

This sentence started roaming in his mind " No no, This couldn't be. I should trust my dad" Yeonjun said trying to console himself and Stood up.

" Beomgyu, Pack your bags. We are going somewhere with dad in the evening" Yeonjun said " What?? Again? No, I am not going anywhere. I just came today" Beomgyu who was lying in star shape on bed complained. " It's dad's order" Hearing this Beomgyu immediately went to his suitcase and started packing his clothes.

'Order' this means you don't have a choice in Choi house. If Taejoon said this than you can take it lightly but if he ORDER it than you have to do it.

Haewon watched the two boys packing there bags from the window
" Why God? They both just came and are going back? Why this again?" Haewon said while her eyes showed nothing but hurt, regret and happiness.

" Yahhh" Yeonjun shouted when Beomgyu threw a cloth on his head and ofcourse, Yeonjun being Yeonjun he also thew two clothes at the boy and like this the cloth war started.

" Aish! You both idiots!" Haewon said stopping them..

At Evening.

Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Taejoon were going somewhere. It was a dense forest , Yeonjun wondered why were they even going through this forest but chose to stay silent. After 2 hours of journey, They finally stopped infront of a Big Palace. Yeonjun stepped on the ground making abit of Dust fly over his shoes.

Here , Soobin who was practicing with his sword felt a sudden emotion hit him making the sword in his hand fell. He turned around, running outside only to bump into Daehyun
" Oh Soobin , I was looking for you only. And why are you Sweating so much"

(Think that he is covered in sweat)

" I-I was practicing " Soobin said breathing heavily "You said you were coming here to meet me, What's the reason?" Soobin asked " Oh that, You remember the Special person?" Soobin nodded " He is coming here to meet us , Come on " Daehyun said and started dragging soobin.

" Who could that be?"
Soobin Thought

_______________________________

Yeah, That's it.. I hope you all enjoyed it