Part 7 : What do you mean by marry?

Yeonjun Came into his room to see Beomgyu sleeping there while holding his favourite pillow " What is he doing here?" Yeonjun mumbled, He went to the bed and took a closer look at Beomgyu. The bear boy had dried tears on his cheeks " Did he cried?"

Yeonjun sat besides the brown haired male and caressed his cheeks " My bear is the most innocent person in the world although he is mischievous sometimes. I still remember the day he got injured and instead of going to Mom he came to me. "

Flashback

" Junnie Hyung~" A small boy was running through the garden wearing a school uniform, he was crying uncontrollably shouting a specific boy's name. " Junnieee, where's my Junnie Hyung" He again cried.

From the other side of the garden, another small boy ran around the garden finding the direction of the voice. " Beomie, Where are you?" He yelled , ofcourse, the garden was too big to find someone who is just a 4 year old. After running here and there, finally Junnie found the boy who was sitting on the grass holding his knees and sobbing loudly.

He ran to the boy and embraced him tightly " shh, my baby bear don't cry" The 6 year old boy spoke. After a minute when beomie finally calm down, he backed away and put the first aid which he was holding on the ground before taking a Cotton from the first aid.

He gently cleaned the wound before putting some ointment on it. Than he took a bandage and was about to put it on the wound " Nwooo~, I wan' that bear" Beomie pointed to the bear bandage making Junnie chuckle.

Junnie took the bear bandage and put it on the wound " Done?" Junnie asked " Nwoo, Still hurt" Junnie put his hand on the wound "Abracadabra pain fly away. Shoo" Junnie said opening his fist and again closing it.

" Still hurt?" He asked and Beomie shook his head as a No

Flashback ends

" I wish appa never made this promise, he knows the truth and he still keep his promise. But it's fine, I will do everything I can to make appa happy" Said Yeonjun, caressing Beomgyu's hairs .

Here, Soobin was walking around the hall with blood soaked clothes. He was about to enter his room when he remembered that it was renovating and now he have to take a whole round of the palace to go to the other side where the guest room is.

" Soobin! You dumbass " Soobin cursed himself Before again walking to the opposite side. His face mask was tied with a golden chain which was around his waist.

When he was walking towards the guest room he accidentally heard someone say. " I wish appa never made this promise, he knows the truth and he still keep his promise. But it's fine, I will do everything I can to make appa happy. Even though I don't want to, I will marry Prince Soobin and won't let my appa feel down"

" Marry me?" Soobin yelled and knocked the door " Prince Yeonjun, I am entering" As soon as Yeonjun heard this, he put on his face mask and pull the blanket over Beomgyu's head. " Yeah please" Soobin wore his mask and entered the room.

" What do you mean by marry?"

____________________________