Part 1 : Maybe Not

2024

2024

Busan, South Korea

After Years of Ruling the kingdom, Daehyun was the Best King of The Vampire Kingdom and The people of the kingdom expected the same kind of intelligence and kindness in their both princes but.. The expectations were all ruined when both the princes turned out to be Devil,Vampire Devil.Cold, Rude but Intelligent and Smart. In the history of Vampire Kingdom, This was the FIRST time someone had those powers that are enough to destroy the world.

Seoul, South Korea

Rose petals were scattered everywhere on the ground, some were flying in the air while some were placed in a gold plate and kept on the sides..

" Everyone grab your flowers, The princes are entering"

The big hall was filled with Choas after the announcement, soon after, A boy with Shiny Black Hairs and greenish eyes entered the place and the flowers were thrown on him.

The boy had a sweet smile on his face as he walked inside the hall. After him, entered another boy in brown hairs with greenish eyes, He also wore a sweet smile on his face.

"Welcome Prince Yeonjun and Prince Beomgyu"

" Oh My Handsome Sons are back" Taejoon voiced in excitement afterall, both his sons returned after 7 years

" Oh My" Hae-won said running to the handsome males and hugging them tightly

" I missed you my babies" Hae-won expressed " We too eomma" Both of them spoke together. " Okay, come on let's go eomma will feed you today" Saying this the Choi Family entered the dinning hall.. " Okay Come on, I made your favourite dishes" Hae-won said and both the princes started eating.

" Mmm~ Eomma it's delicious as always" Yeonjun moaned at the taste while Beomgyu.. That Bear couldn't stop eating ofcourse, he loved his mom's handmade food.

" Kshsdhsnsnsnnsns" Beomgyu blabbered " Aish! You clumsy bear, first eat then talk" Hae-won said
" Eomma , it's really amazing" Beomgyu expressed making Hae-won smile

" Thank you My sons" Hae-won said
" Yeonjun after eating come to my study room, I have to talk to you about something very important " Yeonjun nodded his head and Taejoon left " so, he is going to talk about it today only?" Haewon muttered looking at her eldest son peacefully eating.

After eating lunch, Yeonjun made his way to the study room while Beomgyu was still eating, ofcourse, he never gets fat. " Eommaaaa~" Beomgyu whined when he felt haewon slap his arm "What? Eat slowly or else you will choke" She yelled at the boy who was eating like it's his last day.

" Sorry" That's all the boy spoke before again eating " My precious bear, Tell me honestly, did you and Yeonjun fight in your way back?" Haewon asked and Beomgyu just ate completely ignoring her.

So, " ahhhhhh" A yell was heard in the big dinning room when haewon pulled Beomgyu's ear " Fine I will tell you now leave my ears" Beomgyu shouted and rubbed his ears when his mother left it " Yeah, We did alittle"

" A little?"

" I mean more than Little"

" More than Little?"

" Aish! Fineeee we fought alottttttt"

Busan, South Korea

The palace was filled with silence, just the voice of someone's shoes were heard. Dry leaves came inside the through the window as the wind blew.

The voice of shoes got faster as the boy took long steps towards the hall of the palace. There he was CHOI DAE-HYUN sitting on his throne peacefully. " Father" A deep voice echoed in the place.

Daehyun looked at him and again looked outside. Soon, Another shoes voice was heard one of the flower vase fell as a blonde hair boy was seen walking towards the hall with dark aura. He was having a sword in his hand which had a red diamond on it , the curtains flew making his face disappear for a moment.

The boy had a rage in his eyes no one knew why but he had. He walked inside the hall and stood besides the other boy .

" I was waiting for You soobin" Daehyun said to the boy who just came " You called us father?" The other male asked and Daehyun nodded standing up from his throne.

" You both have been very spoiled since your birth and now this arrogance you both have is a danger for our kingdom, I promised someone about something but looking at you both I feel like I may not be able to fullfill my promise" Daehyun said walking towards them and stood behind them.

" The first promise I made to someone whom I believe the most " Both the boys turn to look at their father who's back was facing them while Daehyun was looking outside the window.

" Who is that special person father?" The other boy asked " It's someone very special,Taehyun. You both will know soon" Daehyun said turning around looking at the two handsome males with regret in his eyes.

" I am sorry Taejoon maybe I will not be able to fullfill my promise"
Daehyun Thought

_________________________

I hope you all liked this part.