Part 9 : I wish I could tell you

"NOO!" Shouted soobin " I DON'T BELONG TO THIS GUY!" Pointing at Yeonjun , He yelled again

"NOO!" Shouted soobin " I DON'T BELONG TO THIS GUY!" Pointing at Yeonjun , He yelled again. " Soobin, Volume down" Daehyun calmly Added
" No King, This boy is going to live with me throughout my whole life. Do you think it's easy for me?YOU planned my future without my consent. I AM NOT GONNA MARRY HIM"

Taejoon who was watching all of this silently all the time came infront of Daehyun " It's Fine Daehyun. If your son doesn't want to marry my son, Don't force him to do so. " He added making Daehyun shock. " No No, Taejoon-ah. What are you saying? I promised you that my son will marry your son only. We are their parents, we know what's good and what's bad for them, Yeah not always we are right but whatever we do. It has a reason " Daehyun continued

" I can see that Your Son can change my son. My eyes are never wrong , Yeonjun is the one for soobin and They both will marry eachother only. And if not than I will never let Yeonjun marry anyone else and you know that" Taejoon noticed how Daehyun's eyes changed from Sea Blue to Fire Red.

" Ok Ok. They both will marry eachother." Taejoon hurriedly said making sure that Yeonbin didn't notice. " Appa what are you saying? He is clearly denying to marry me, What's the point to marry someone without love?" Yeonjun asked

" Son,Love can happen after marriage too and Soobin needs you in his life. You are the most important character in his life " Taejoon explained and Yeonjun clearly didn't like how his father wasn't listening to both of them.

" Maria!" The maid named Maria hurriedly came to Daehyun and bowed to him " Prepare for Soobin and Yeonjun's marriage. It will be held the very next week" Maria looked up with wide eyes before quickly looking down again and nodded..

" Great! You both" Daehyun said pointing at the two males " Back to your room " Yeonjun bowed to Both of them and left while soobin just stood there glaring at his father who left the place with Daehyun. After they left, Soobin pushed the golden vase kept on one of the Tables and shouted " I HATE YOU CHOI YEONJUN!"

Maria who was present there all the time looked at soobin.

" Poor Prince Yeonjun, He doesn't know that he is not only marrying a vampire but a total devil. I hope that atleast prince Soobin treat him nicely or else..." Maria's chain of thoughts were interrupted when soobin came to her.

" Don't. You. Dare to prepare anything for the marriage" He spoke showing his index finger before leaving the place with a annoyed look on his face.

" What does he think of himself?" Maria heard some maids whisper
" YOU ALL, DON'T YOU HAVE WORK? DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT THE KING SAID? PREPARE FOR THE WEDDING" She shouted and the maids quickly left.

Here, Yeonjun ran to his room and fall on the couch while sobbing " How can appa do this to me? That Man clearly hates me" Yeonjun spoke ofcourse, he hear the shout of Soobin.

Next day

Yeonjun was sitting under a tree while looking at the nature infront of him " This place is so beautiful " He whispered to himself " I wish I could come here like a guest not like a soon to be Son-in-law" Yeonjun couldn't help but to remember everything that happened yesterday. It still hurts him like hell.

He was quietly watching everything when suddenly Taejoon came and sat besides him. " Son" he called out softly but sighed when he hear no reply from the other side. " Son, Look, I did this for your ow-" Taejoon stopped when he saw Yeonjun standing up and going. " YEONJUN-AH" He shouted running behind his eldest son.

" Yeonjun please son. Atleast listen to me " Yeonjun stopped and look at him signalling him to say. " I..soobin needs you yeo-" . " I know he needs me, I have already heard that. GIVE ME EXPLANATION" Taejoon sighed
" I didn't listen to you because Daehyun wants you as his Son-in-law. Doesn't matter if I complement about you or not but HE always compliment about you saying you are amazing, talented and so on.. He wants you as his Son-in-law since you were born and If not.. He will destroy people"

Yeonjun was confused about this
" What do you mean by he will destroy people?" He asked " It's not for you to know" Yeonjun sighed at his proclamation " Fine, So I need to marry soobin just because Uncle Daehyun wants?" Taejoon nodded
" Fine" Saying this Yeonjun left the place

" I wish I could tell you"

______________________

My summer vacations are starting from 2nd May