Part 5 : Noticed

" Humans? Who?" Asked Taehyun stopping

" Humans? Who?" Asked Taehyun stopping. " Uncle Taejoon's sons, what were there names..? Ughh i can't remember" Said soobin. " Leave it, also, I am not interested in sucking their blood. Let's go and hunt some people"

A boy with brown hairs was walking in the forest, looks like he was lost. Suddenly he felt someone's presence behind him making him turn. " Ahh" The boy shouted " Why are you so scared? Do I looks scary?" The taller male asked pointing at himself with a innocent face.

" No No, I am really sorry. I was just scared when you suddenly came behind me" The taller male made Oh Face and asked " Who are you? I have never seen you here before" The latter hesitated before speaking " I am Chan. I got lost in the forest on my way home"

" You shouldn't stay here. Don't you know? Just beside this forest, people say Vampires live.. It's really dangerous, People rarely come here." The taller male explained and the boy felt goosebumps as he heard that " Oh, I am really sorry I didn't knew. "

" It's fine , Come with me. I live nearby" The taller said " But.. There is no village or house here" Said the boy and than realisation hits him but it was too late.. The taller male infront of him had red eyes and his fangs came out " W-Who are y-ou" The boy asked

" The one you wanted to run away from" Soobin said walking towards him while the boy backed away terrified but suddenly he felt himself stumble into someone. " Wh--" He was cutt of when he felt a sharp pain in his neck " Ahhhhhh"

Yeonjun woke up with a thud hearing that voice " W..Who was that? " Stuttered Yeonjun trying to catch his breath. He slowly went towards the big window and saw the forest infront of him. " Is something wrong in there?" Yeonjun muttered to himself before turning and taking a look at his bedroom but.. What shocked him was the painting hanging behind his bed .

 What shocked him was the painting hanging behind his bed

Yeonjun's room

The Picture

It was Soobin, Yeonjun was shocked to see his photo hanging there. " Why is his picture in my room?" Asked Yeonjun to the maid who was cleaning infront of his room .
" Oh, prince Soobin's frame in your room?" She asked and Yeonjun nodded.

" I apologize Young Master but I am prohibited to say anything to you." Explained the maid making Yeonjun feel annoyed. " Fine, Thanks" He said before closing the door and Plopping on the bed.

Here, The maid was in shock " Did.. Did young master just thanked me? Our princes never do that to anyone" She mumbled to herself before continuing her work.

Yeonjun stared at soobin's frame with a glare " What is your frame doing in MY room? " Asked Yeonjun for the billionth time but it was just a picture how can it answer him?

" WHAT THE FREAKING HELL"

Yeonjun bursted into beomgyu's room who was staring at something in horror. He followed the younger's gaze and it landed on something..

A few minutes ago

" It was such a great sleep. " Beomgyu said getting off his bed and looking around. " WOAHHHHHH " He whisper- yelled looking at the room.

The room was decorated with white aesthetics

The room was decorated with white aesthetics. Two white lamps besides his king sized bed,A large white mirror and A grand window.. He looked at the other side of the wall.
There hanged a grand frame of somebody very special.

Choi Taehyun. The youngest prince holding a rose in his hand while a bouquet was behind him and some rose petals were shattered on the ground.. The male looked aesthetic in that white-black outfit but it wasn't the time to admire him. The real question was why was the frame here?

" WHAT THE FREAKING HELL" Yelled Beomgyu and after a few seconds Yeonjun bursted into the room..

" Why is it in your room too?" Asked Yeonjun " Too? It's in your room Also?" Beomgyu repeated the question " Yeah but instead of Prince Taehyun's frame it was Prince soobin"

" Looks like Uncle Daehyun loves his sons alot. He has put every picture of their sons in every room" Beomgyu added. " Maybe" Both the boys stared at the frame infront of them, too stunt to speak about how they feel..

" Beomgyu " After a whole minute spoke Yeonjun " What?" He got a sarcastic reply from the other side making him hit Beomgyu on his arm.
" YAH WHY DID YOU HIT ME!?" Beomgyu yelled " Why did You said what in a Scornfully? And now you are yelling at your Hyung. You got some guts huh?" Saying this Yeonjun again hit Beomgyu.

And who was Beomgyu to back away, the other male too hit him with all his force and like this the hit-hit game started in between the brothers..

" I think our princes are good only. They both don't fight with eachother and here." The maid sighed and walked away leaving the two Potatoes still fighting..

________________________

Tomorrow is HOLIDAY!