Part 12 : Rescue

Yeonjun who heard the scream, opened the door and peeked outside" What was that?" He went to the hall but saw no one , this made him panick and he ran outside

" What was that?" He went to the hall but saw no one , this made him panick and he ran outside.

He came to the garden and started looking here and there to find someone. Soobin , who was standing besides the window saw him there
" What is he doing outside? It's dangerous and this guy" Soobin muttered and immediately ran outside.

As Yeonjun was walking, he felt someone's presence behind him. He turned to see a Black figure standing there "Who-" He couldn't even complete his sentence and everything went black.

The only thing he saw was Soobin running to him calling his name loudly " YEONJUN!" Soobin fell on his knees, tired of Running so fast. Soon, a paper fell on his face he grab it and something was written on it with Black Ink.

Choi Soobin,
I know what you are thinking. Don't worry your Husband will be safe with me until you come so, Hurry up or else this boy will die.

- Someone you hate

Soobin couldn't understand who it was , he touched the ink and it got on his finger. Suddenly, his eyes turned red and he disappeared somewhere. It was a forest, Not any ordinary one but Blue.

" Choi Soobin, I knew you will come" A vicious voice stated " Who are you? Why did you kidnap Yeonjun?" He asked " Oh darling, You need to worry about your finance not me" The voice replied most probably gave him an advice.

He turned to see Yeonjun flying in the air as a blue light surrounded him.
" LEAVE HIM!" He shouted " Tsk, Do you think I kidnapped him to leave? No Darling, This boy will be my weapon in destroying your king" Soobin now knew the reason after kidnapping.

" You are from Kingdom Luna if I am correct" He said " Woah, I am impressed with your mind. Yes, I am from Kingdom Luna and now I will destroy you and enter your body" The voice said and suddenly someone in blue dress which was covering their head appeared.

" What if I win?" He asked " Then this boy will die" The person said Before attacking him, he dodged the attack and cut the person's waist with his sword but it again joined.

He again cut their neck but it also joined. He tried attacking the person but all in vain, suddenly the person stabbed him in his arms making him fall.

" Always remember soobin, The people of Luna are very powerful they will rejoin their body after you cut them so, Attack their heart"

Soobin grabbed his sword and ran towards the person who seem to know his intentions as they left a cut on his cheek making him hit a tree, it didn't look that powerful but held the power to destroy a dragon.

He again went towards the person but this time he got a cut on his stomach.
" Aish!"

" They will not let you attack their heart so easily so, you have to them. It will take them some time to rejoin and between this time they are powerless at that moment you have to stab their heart. But remember it will take only
10 seconds and in between these second you have to complete the task"

Soobin tight his grip on his sword and was about to cut them , but a cut was left on his cheek but he again stood up and ran to the person cutting their stomach.

While it was rejoining, he took the chance and immediately stab them at their heart " AHHHHHHHHHHH" The person screamed and Yeonjun, who was flying in air fell down on the snow that covered them.

The person turned into smoke and faded but then he heard someone behind him as he looked behind , he saw a person who was going to stab Yeonjun.

Soobin ran to them and hovered over the person, stabbing them in their heart. He quickly ran to yeonjun and carried him in bridal style, he had some Blue light on his face that made him attractive. The blue light was covering a bit of his face.

Soobin, for a moment, forget everything and looked at Yeonjun

Soobin, for a moment, forget everything and looked at Yeonjun. He couldn't take his eyes off from Yeonjun, The other was doing something to his heart. Something soobin didn't knew. His eyes held those emotions that he doesn't know, why he did that much for this guy whom he hated the most? (For your information: Both Yeonjun and Soobin were wearing their masks but Yeonjun's Face was showing abit since his mask broke and that space was what the light covered)

______________________________

Make sure to comment, Next episode will contain YEONBIN'S Marriage.