Part 6 : Bloom like a flower

Yeonjun was staring at the wrapped frame of Soobin,Sorry I forgot to tell you all that Taehyun and Soobin's picture's faces were covered in very soft blankets

He looked at the name plate down there written " Choi Soobin " with golden letters. He wondered if this painting will be in other rooms too? And if it's not than why is it in his?

He was drowned in his own thoughts when suddenly he hears a knock on the door " Come in " He Added, Standing up from the bed. There was a maid standing with head low .

" Young Master, His highness is calling you" Yeonjun nodded and followed her to the main hall. There his father, King Daehyun and Beomgyu were sitting. " Oh Yeonjun, Come. You are the main person here" Daehyun spoke patting the seat besides him.

Yeonjun also took a seat besides Daehyun as he started talking " I.. I don't know how to say this Taejoo-" Daehyun was interrupted when Taejoon spoke " No Need To Be nervous, Hyun-ah. I will tell them "

Daehyun was about to say something but Taejoon continued " Yeonjun, Listen to my words very carefully. I know I should have informed you about this earlier but son I couldn't figure out how. I-I I arranged your marriage with soobin on the day of my wedding"

Yeonjun felt his whole world crash when he heard this " Wha-" He couldn't even complete his sentence cause of how shocked he was. Here Beomgyu was staring at his father with wide eyes, Yeonjun will marry someone? And it's who? Soobin?

Beomgyu couldn't help but to feel his hurt, He never thought of his brother getting married to Anyone. Anyone. He always thought Yeonjun will stay with him forever, till his last breath but maybe it's not possible.

" I am really sorry Taejoon"

Daehyun suddenly spoke catching their attentions. " What? Why are you sorry Daehyun? It's fine. Yeonjun is just shocked to hear about this sudden information" Proclaimed Taejoon.

" No, I am really sorry Taejoon-ah. I should have informed you this long ago only. But don't worry, I will never let this marriage happen" Taejoon Stared at him in Confusion about what the other is talking about.

" What are you talking about? Never let this marriage happen? Why?" Taejoon asked " Because my sons.. " Daehyun paused for a minute " They both are not at all capable of your sons. They both are rude, arrogant and Mannerless. I don't understand what did I do wrong in their care"

" I can't let them Destroy your sons life. They both are really cruel, They will surely hurt your sons and I don't want it to happen to your sons since they are pure. Too pure to be a human. I am really sorry Taejoon" Saying this Daehyun got on his knees and Joined his hands infront of Taejoon.

" What are you doing Daehyun? Stand up come on" Said Taejoon and made Daehyun stand up " Your sons will marry my sons only. You remember Daehyun, How I was before my marriage? A Workholic, short tempered and Hopeless person who only knew how to work and take care of his family but after my marriage. I changed completely, She changed me Daehyun and I know My both sons are like her. They will surely change your Rude and Arrogant sons into someone really nice" Stated Taejoon.

" What if they don't change?" Daehyun asked " Daehyun, Love is a feeling that can transform a devil into an angel. They are just Vampires, They will surely change after their marriage" Explained Taejoon.

" Wait, I am sorry for interrupting but I can't hold this anymore. What do you mean your sons will marry my sons only?" Asked Beomgyu, feeling curious about this since the conversation started.

" Bear , Forgive your father but we have decided to arrange your marriage with Taehyun" Beomgyu fell from the chair hearing this and Yeonjun helped him stand up.

" So that's the reason why soobin and Taehyun's photo frames are in our room?" Yeonjun asked " Yeah" Daehyun nodded.

Yeonjun ran out of the hall and went to the garden.

He sat on the nearby bench and Stared at the beautiful flowers

He sat on the nearby bench and Stared at the beautiful flowers .
" How could you do this dad? I also wanted to be like these flowers. I also wanted to bloom and Give magnificent scent from me. I also wanted people to admire how I am. I wanted thrones as well as Petals in me. But now neither I can bloom, give magnificent scent not I can have thrones and petals. I will just wither" Yeonjun blabbered to himself.

Yeonjun sighed and Just looked at the beautiful garden infront of him. "I am happy that atleast I will stay in between these flowers after marriage and also glad that my brother will be here"

" I wish I could bloom like a flower"

____________________________________