Part 11 : A scream

Soobin came out of the bathroom and looked outside the window to see Yeonjun, Ryujin and Daehyun hugging eachother. He raised his one eyebrow
" Oh, so now this guy is stealing my family from me. Great" He muttered smirking.

"Family you say huh. Soobin , this is the same family that made you go through all that pain" A mysterious voice whispered in soobin's ears making him clench his fist, his veins popped out due to the tight grip and gritting of teeth.

Yeonjun felt a intense gaze on him that made him stumble, he looked here and there that's when his eyes caught the figure looking at him through the window, he couldn't properly see his face but he knew it Soobin since he saw how his body is.

Fortunately, Yeonjun was wearing his mask so Soobin couldn't see his face. He quickly looked back and sat besides Ryujin. " Que- I mean Eomma. Can I ask you something?" He questioned and Ryujin nodded.

" Why do we have to wear this face mask? I mean dad told me to wear it whenever soobin or Taehyun are around " Yeonjun asked " Oh, That. Actually Yeonjun, you see Daehyun is a man of tradition and in our tradition soon-to-be-partners should cover there faces and they can see eachother's faces only on the wedding night." She explained

" Ok. But why infront of Taehyun? He is not my soon-to-be husband" He again questioned " Maybe Cause Whenever you see Taehyun, Beomgyu is with you" Yeonjun nodded understanding whatever she said.

" Queen, Young Master is calling you" Maria said " Soobin?" She asked and Maria Nodded " Okay, I am coming " Maria bowed her head and left. " I will be back in a minute okay" She said and Yeonjun nodded.

" Yes Soobin" Ryujin said as soon as she entered the room " What were you doing with that guy?" He asked in his deep voice that somehow made Ryujin weak but she managed not to fall " Guy? You mean Yeonjun?" She asked  " Whatever his name is" Ryujin sighed

" I am his Mother-in-law and he is my son-in-law so, of course I was spending sometime with him since he doesn't have anyone to talk to nor do I" she added " YOU HAVE MAIDS TO TALK. NO NEED TO TALK TO THAT GUY" as soon as soobin completed this sentence, he was greeted with a slap on his face that left some fingerprints indicating how hard it was.

Maids who were outside the room gasped as the slap sound echoed throughout the palace. " SOOBIN, DO I ALWAYS NEED TO REMIND YOU ABOUT YOUR MANNERS!?" She yelled
" THEN WHY WERE YOU WITH THAT GUY?? " Soobin yelled back.

" SHUT UP! " Ryujin shouted having enough with her son. " He is your soon-to-be-partner stop being jealous." Ryujin said before leaving the room " I WASN'T JEALOUS I WAS JUST-just..uhm..I was just" He couldn't think what to say next.

" Why did you say that queen?" Maria who was present there asked Ryujin since she was the only person Ryujin was close to. " Maria, I know soobin more than he does and he wasn't Jealous because of me. He was Jealous of Me" Maria still couldn't understand what she meant.

" He was never Jealous of Yeonjun, he was Jealous Because I was with Yeonjun. His Husband instincts are Waking up" Ryujin said winking at her before leaving while Maria was frozen.

3 days later

2 days. Just 2 days were left for Yeonjun and Soobin's Marriage. Daehyun strictly told both of them to stay in there rooms " Beomgyu-ah! I am bored" He spoke to Beomgyu who was Lying besides him like a dead body. " Me too, I think I will just go and take a walk. See ya!" This was what pissed Yeonjun, Beomgyu was free to walk outside but he wasn't.

He saw Beomgyu wearing his mask and Going outside.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
a scream echoed through the palace that sent shiver through everyone's spine. " What happened?" Ryujin asked coming out of the room with Daehyun " I am also not able to understand, Queen. I will just take a look" She said and was about to go towards the Direction of the scream but Ryujin stopped her " No, Don't. It will be dangerous. Just check on everyone's room and tell them to not come out" Maria nodded her head

Here, Beomgyu was walking outside that's when he heard the scream.
" W-What w-was t-t-that?" He flinched due to the scream. He was backing away as he saw Darkness engulfing the sky that's when he bumped into someone and was about to fall but the person seem to catch him.

He opened his eyes to meet with Blue Ocean eyes staring at his green eyes. He saw alot emotions there but he couldn't figure them out. " You okay Prince Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked and Beomgyu nodded " Yeah, Thank you" he said standing straight.

" I don't think it's safe to stay here. Let's go inside" Taehyun stated and Beomgyu nodded. They both went inside unaware of everything.

" Taehyun, Beomgyu where were you both?" Daehyun asked when he saw them coming from outside " I was outside taking a walk" Beomgyu said
" I was practicing" Taehyun said

" Okay, Both of you go to your room and don't come out." Daehyun said
" I think it's something dangerous appa. The sky is turning dark" Taehyun said making Daehyun frown

" What?" Taehyun nodded " ALL OF YOU STAY IN YOUR ROOMS! MAIDS ALSO GO TO THEIR ROOMS!" he announced and all of them ran to their room. Taehyun and Beomgyu bowed to Daehyun and Ryujin before leaving who also left.

______________________

Next episode is going to be intrested Dont miss that ans make sure to comment.