Part 4 : What about those humans?

" Okay Both Of You. Out!" Daehyun ordered not even caring to be less harsh while both the boys bowed and left the place " Why were you so rude to them? " Taejoon asked completely noticing the regret on Daehyun's face.

" Taejoon, I wanted to talk this to you as soon as possible. But You came just now, you three must be tired. Maria! Please show them their rooms" Daehyun asked Maria, his servant who bowed and Led The three chois to their rooms..

" I hope you will understand me Taejoon, I know I am not fulfilling my promise but I can't do anything. I am helpless" Daehyun spoke and went back to his room..

Meanwhile

Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taejoon were on their way to their rooms " Woah, It's great in here" Beomgyu said and The maid smiled " Yeonjun Hyung?" The other hmmed " Don't you think that Uncle Daehyun was hiding something? I mean the way he talked to Soobin-ssi and Taehyun-ssi was quite different, wasn't it?" Beomgyu whispered

" I also felt that something is wrong but it's not of our buisness. If it is, then Uncle Daehyun will surely tell us no need to become a detective" Yeonjun whispered back and lifted his face up to see that they had reached their rooms..

" His highness these are your rooms, Highness have specially made these rooms for you three.. This one for Young master and This one for The other young master" Both the brothers were confused About what she is saying. " Excuse Me, You can call me YJ. Cause we both are confused " Yeonjun stated, Not telling her to call him by his full name cause he knows that how much loyal vampires are to their duty.

" I am so sorry Young masters and His highness. I apologise. This room is for Young Master YJ and This for young master " Yeonjun nodded his head and Three of them went inside their rooms..

" Wow, It's totally my type. Uncle Daehyun really made a lot of efforts in building this. This room's filled with my details " Yeonjun spoke looking at the room but little did he knew that he didn't actually see the full room as he was tired.

Here, Beomgyu who was very exhausted instead of looking around jumped on the bed " Great, This is how I want my mattress to be. I love Uncle Daehyun " Beomgyu spoke before going to his deep slumber..

The boy was sleeping with no tension
(A/N : Yeah that's me)..

Taejoon lye down on the bed and Looked at the ceiling " What was Daehyun talking About? I hope everything is okay. It's almost time to reveal the truth to Both Yeonjun and Beomgyu , I don't know how they will React to it. It will be really good if they accept this." Taejoon mumbled before sleep took over him..

At the Royal Field

" Why do you think Uncle Taejoon is here, Soobin Hyung?" Taehyun who was practicing with his sword asked to Soobin who was admiring his sword.. " I don't know Taehyun-ah. Dad never told me anything, he just repeated a single sentence that ' You are someone else's ' and kept on asking me to never date " Soobin replied.

" I just can't understand what dad wants. Sometimes I think if he ever saw us as his son" Taehyun added still doing his stunts with the sword..
" Tsk I also doubt that "

That's the reason why Daehyun saw His both children as The king of arrogance. Both the boys respected their elders but only those who were from a rich family. They never even smiled at the elders who were civilians even there father, both the boys respected their fathers alot but hated him as much as respected.

" Your sword is really sharp ,Taehyun" soobin complimented " I know right, I especially love this brick red diamond on it" Taehyun putted..

They both were talking about their swords when a servent came and bowed " Young Masters, Your rooms are getting some renovations so you both will be staying in the royal Room for today. We apologise for the inconveniences that you will be going through but it's the order of his highness " The maid didn't even Waited for their response, bowed and left like she was already told to do so..

" Wt- What kind of renovations are they doing now? I hate the royal room. It's not at all of my style I mean who even likes Those colours eww" Soobin spoke with a disgusted face remembering the last time they both slept in the royal room which in our language is known as Guest rooms..

" Soobin Hyung, I feel thirsty all of a sudden " Taehyun spoke coughing a little " At this time? I don't think there will be any humans " Soobin said.
" Let's just give it a try" Taehyun responded

" What about the Those humans?"
Soobin asked

______________________