ep 11"madame merchant " -JACK

Jack :
It's been two days I couldn't take my mind off from her, not because of her beauty or that suffocating lift ,filled with more "blue Dae Chanel " then air but with that awkward look. It would be better if I call it rude . Bro she just looked at me and glanced away 😭with raw expressions like something was very off with me or she was being the " madame merchant ".so do you think I will be  hurt by a complete stranger? No .I doubted myself, I do sometimes as If i am onto my lawyer mode even in a casual lift. As far as I heard about myself I mastered my argument skills .I slay when it comes to my ego and luckily I got my personality according to that . That was one side of a  coin .the other was my psychological prespective which was hinting me that she wasn't intreasted even in intrecting a little ,I was over thinking.  Being surrounded by men holding loaded guns and waiters who even get my tie .I have a habit of getting attention. Relax just healthy one .
By the way I called her " madame merchant " not just by accident but as our homes are just at walking distance I noticed her on the first day
When she was carrying her stuff to the apartment while being on the call " how long will that diamond take " " we just have one day to deliver it " . I really hope I bump into her tomorrow when I leave for "Gordon ".being a third year student sucks . Assisting our professors during thier case study and then our junior assisting us  .it is an head ache to encounter such liveliness and over excitement sometimes when girls really try hard to show me thier existence.  I like illegal cigarettes not night stands .

This morning was pretty strange.  I woke up with a head ache at 9 a.m .I missed my first class ! But I don't attend it usually anyhow I got ready in just 15 minutes . I was collecting my keys when I got a phone call from our head, law department  " Ashton turner " .