Prologue

Hello there!

This will be my first (maybe I'll do more, depending on how the reception to this goes) Hazbin Hotel fanfic!

This will be an Alastor fanfic, just because I know his character the best. 

If you're returning to my work, welcome back!

If this is anyone's first time finding my work because I'm entering a new fandom, welcome! 

Call me Ashla!

I do not take disrespect towards others on my page or stories. I will block you if I discover you being homophobic, sexist, and/or racist. But I don't think that'll happen, because you're nice!

Right?

Jk. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

A new killer has entered Hell.

Well, not new, but she definitely hasn't been around the hotel. She doesn't want to either, considering who is currently at the Hazbin Hotel.

Alastor.

But at the same time... She can't stay away forever. 

She's not a coward, after all.

So she waltzes right up to the door to introduce herself, grinning ear to ear.

That smile quickly fades when she's pulled inside and welcomed to the hotel. 

Why is everything so cheery? Is that Angel Dust over there? Why is everyone telling her that sinners can be rehabilitated?

Then The Radio Demon comes out to introduce himself to the Hazbin Hotel's newest rehabilitation patient.

He doesn't want her to be rehabilitated, though. Oh, no. He has bigger plans for her that don't involve her giving up killing.