Tw: Language, violence, sexual references, blood, stitching someone together. It made me lightheaded lol.

"Good morning, dear."

Nyla blinked the residue of sleep away, squinting in the darkness. "Wha-"

"Get up. We have things to do." Alastor turned on the lights, standing in the corner of her room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Nyla demanded, throwing her pillow at him. "Get out of here!"

"Get dressed and meet me in the lobby. Don't wake the others." Alastor grinned lazily and picked the pillow up with his thumb and index finger, holding his pinky finger out delicately. "And I do say, your hair is quite a mess. You're going to want that fixed where we're going."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Nyla snatched the pillow back and decided to burn it now that he had touched it.

"Yes you are." Alastor reached out and tapped the collar that appeared. "Maybe if you do, I'll return your soul to you."

"Like you actually would." Nyla burrowed back into her blankets. "You're having too much fun holding it over my head. It's like you have nothing better to do. Is that how boring radio is? You should watch a movie sometime."

The lights flickered and Alastor's teeth seemed to sharpen. "Dear, this is your last warning, or I'll make you get up."

Nyla groaned and covered her face. "Get out."

Alastor tapped his cane, and Nyla was suddenly dressed in a red and white striped dress. They were standing in a forest, with one of them looking more disgruntled than the other.

"This is the ugliest dress I've ever seen." Nyla curled her lip at it.

"If you had gotten up on your own, you could've picked your own outfit," Alastor snapped before taking a deep breath. He adjusted his smile to look more natural and began strutting through the woods. "Come along, dear."

"Did you take me all the way out here just to kill me?" Nyla asked as she caught up to him. 

"My dear, if I wanted to kill you, I'd have done so already," Alastor replied. He craned his neck to make sure she was following. "Besides, you're going to want to see the entertainment I have in store for you! It's a better show than swing in nineteen-thirty!"

Nyla scowled. "I doubt it." 

"Now, now." Alastor stopped to face her, giving a teasing grin. "Do I detect a note of frustration? Are you annoyed with me, darling?"

"Of course I'm annoyed! You woke me up to take me to the middle of nowhere!" Nyla's hands itched to have the reassuring weight of her knives. "You haven't even told us why we're here! You practically kidnapped me!"

Alastor laughed and continued walking. "Oh, how you amuse me! I think I'll keep you!"

"The fuck does that mean?" Nyla seriously considered strangling him.

"Oh, nothing." Alastor held out the cane, and she promptly tripped over it. "Give a holler when you need help. Can't promise I'll give it freely, though, but that's the piece you pay for not being prepared!"

Nyla fell into a pit, cursing his name. "How was I supposed to be prepared for this?"

"Remember, I'm just a holler away! Not literally, but you know what I mean." Alastor started humming as he walked away, spinning his cane with a flourish.

Nyla crunched as she landed on the ground, pain immediately radiating all over her body. She lay there for a moment, dazed, before checking how many injuries she'd sustained.