Tw: Red flags, violence, death, Alastor being mean, sexual references (Angel being Angel), language, manipulative behaviour, non-con drugging? Magic potioning? I don't know how to describe it.

This story was written before season two or anything, so if you're from the future, don't criticize it for being incorrect or whatever. I don't always stick with canon either when I write because canon is always angsty and makes me cry and I prefer to be the one making others cry.

Also I'm gonna be taking some... creative liberties with this story. You'll see what I mean.

Alastor made a do-to list. 

His first task was to murder whoever hurt his... friend? It was complicated because technically she was in his debt.

His second task was to check in on Nyla. Make sure she wasn't dead.

And his final task was to make it known that no one messed with the Radio Demon or anything that belonged to him.

And his final task was to pick up some spices for his dinner. He didn't tolerate bland food.

So as he set out to complete his first task, he thought about what he wanted for dinner. Perhaps some thyme would pair well with garlic?

"Please!" they pleaded as he tore them to shreds. "Have mercy!"

Maybe some brown sugar as well to add some sweetness. Oh, his mouth was watering already.

"Please!" Tears mixed with blood on their face. "You said you'd spare us!"

"And you may have your soul back as I nullify our deal," Alastor said, smiling apologetically as blood splattered his face. "I know, it's so inconvenient, but this is what you get for messing with what belongs to me!"

He cornered the last one and antlers sprouted from his head. Their knees were shaking and their arms were trembling as they blocked their face from his view.

"P-Please!" They sobbed as he stalked closer. "I- I have a family? Uh, I run an orphanage! I- I- I- have people who need me!"

"Why would anyone need you? You're a waste of space and frankly, I don't think anyone will miss you." Alastor laughed as he killed them. He examined his suit as he brushed off the pieces of their flesh that had landed on him.

Would a dry cleaner take care of it?

Before he could get swept up in his fashion, he moved on to the next item on his list.

Nyla.

"How do you feel?" Charlie worriedly asked as Nyla gazed up with glassy eyes.

"I'm fine. A bit of sleep will fix everything," Nyla responded, trying to burrow into the blankets.

"It looked like a lot of blood. Your healing is really slow compared to how quick Sinner's usually heal," Vaggie remarked. "I wonder why."

"I wonder why too," Nyla lightly said, seeming not too bothered by the mystery. "I should probably get some rest..."

"Alastor said not to leave you alone until he got back. He was weirdly protective." Vaggie crossed her arms. "It was weird."

"It's almost like he has an ulterior motive," Angel darkly said before grinning. "He probably just wants to fuck you!"

Nyla snorted before wincing in pain. "I guarantee that's not it."