I add trigger warnings at the beginning of every chapter so those reading are prepared for what may happened. I don't want anyone's mental health to suffer.

Also I don't own Hazbin show or the characters, just my own OCs.

Tw: Language, violence, mentions of death, blood.

Nyla raised her fist to the door, rapping on it. She laced her hands behind her back as she waited for someone to answer, tilting her head. She had hair cut to her chin that was dyed a red that was dark as blood.

A girl with red cheeks opened the door. She had long hair that reached her waist. "Hi! I'm Charlie! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Hello." Nyla smiled wryly. "I'm here to-"

"You're here to be rehabilitated!" Charlie brightly interrupted. "Is that it? Oh, I'm so happy you've decided to go on the right path!"

Nyla frowned. "What now?"

"Oh, it's okay to feel a bit shy! Let me introduce you to the others!" Charlie pulled Nyla along into the hotel. She flashed name a wide smile. "That's Vaggie!"

Vaggie placed her hands on her hips. She had long hair that went past her waist and bangs that covered part of her face. "Who are you?"

"I'm Nyla," she introduced herself, eyes flicking over the hotel's interior. "I have to say... This isn't what I expected."

"Is that good or bad?" Vaggie demanded.

"That's Angel!" Charlie pointed to someone sprawled over a couch. "He's another one of the sinners going through rehabilitation!"

Angel grinned coyly, making finger guns with all four arms. 

"And that's Husk!" Charlie enthusiastically waved at the bartender. "Hi, Husk!"

He scowled, flashing sharp teeth.. "The fuck are you waving at me for? I can hear and see you just fine."

A small sinner demon scurried forwards, singular eye wide. "Who's this?"

"Nifty, this is Nyla," Charlie said, stepping slightly in front of Nyla.

Nifty giggled.

Charlie laughed. "And I think that's everyone! I'll get a room ready for you!"

Nyla drummed her fingers along her belt and the knives that rested there. "I'm sure it will be as pleasant as everything else in this hotel."

"Is that good or bad?" Vaggie suspiciously asked once again.

Nyla simply nodded, earrings swaying. "Yes."

"Did you forget to introduce me? I'm insulted, my dear."

Nyla tensed and turned to face the owner of the staticky voice. "No introduction needed."

The Radio Demon chuckled, leaning his weight against his cane. "Ah, it's you."

"You two know each other?" Angel perked up, sitting up straight.

"Who doesn't know of him?" Nyla vaguely answered. "His radio show is famous. I used to listen to it."

"Finally! Someone with culture!" Alastor's grin widened. "Come, my dear. We'll discuss it while I walk you to your room."

Charlie's smile faded. "Alastor... We don't have a room ready yet."

Alastor's eyelids fluttered. "I'm sure I'll make something work."

"Alright," Charlie hesitantly agreed, slightly unnerved by how menacing his words had sounded.