Project Apollo: Please Read

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ PROJECT ALARIC BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK. OTHERWISE, THIS STORY WILL NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE. THE PROJECT SERIES IS NOT MEANT TO BE READ AS STAND-ALONE NOVELS.

Now that is out of the way--what's up?

Anyways, as I addressed in Project Alaric, Jason, and Apollo have a scene in Heart of Glass (Currently not published as I am still writing it) where Jason first meets Apollo. The way Apollo reacted upon their meeting led him to believe Apollo was homophobic, and well, yeah. 

If you aren't a fan of Jason, I ask you to please give him a second of your time. My poor baby was horridly hurt, and he projected those horrors onto Emery. So, please stick around for his story. 

I hope you enjoy this story. It was scary how fast I was able to write it. Seven days. It took me seven days to spit this story out. I was on spring break from college, so I used every available second of my time to write this story.

So, Axton will be last, and he has two books. Axton has far too much story to tell for me to put it in one book. I hope you grow to love Axton even more in this book--but if I'm picking a favorite, then Apollo is absolutely my favorite. 

Eh, I have favorites. They'll be fine.

HA

Anyway, the synopsis is on the front page, so make sure you read it (If you want).

xx
Nyx Luna