𝟏𝟑

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╚══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 blazing fire thinking about her life in the glade, her thoughts were more clouded than vivid as she finished her fourth jar of moonshine. she had began to like the drink, not because of the taste, but for the feeling it gave her. the feeling that nothing mattered, her mind was quiet. she had been laid down on a log on her own for the last ten minutes. the sound of pots and pans banging together rang in her ears and she looked up to see a few boys dancing around whilst the others made some kind of music with the utensils. the girl looked around for the familiar blonde boy but he was nowhere to be seen, that's when she spotted gally. madelyn stood up on her two feet stumbling slightly as she made her way over to the boy who was in the midst of a conversation with alby.

"gally!" madelyn slurred the boy's name, making him turn around and see the girl stumbling up to him struggling not to spill her drink. "gallio!"

gally took notice of the girl's intoxicated state. "you," he stood up and placed his arm around her shoulders. "need to sleep this off."

she shook her head. "uh uh." she pointed her finger to the group of boys dancing. his eyes went wide when he realized what the girl was asking.

"no." he immediately stated.

madelyn pouted her lips and looked up at the tough boy who refused to show any form of softness in front of the rest of the boys. "cmon! pretty please?"

gally glanced around to see if anyone was watching before wiping his face with his hand as he groaned. "fine. you have two minutes!"

"yay!" madelyn cheered like a little kid and grabbed his hand pulling him over to the bonfire. a small smile tugged on gallys lips as he let himself be dragged by the drunk girl. "twirl me!" gally chuckled using his hand to do as she said, twirling her in a few circles very clumsily.

"your a handful, mads." gally spoke down to the girl as she danced, the boy enjoyed watching her dance to the worst music ever created, it's like she didn't have a care in the world. the girl ran her hands through her hair, gallys heart beated faster as she let out a few giggles. he liked seeing the girl happy, it's what she deserved.

madelyn reached for his arms trying to stabilize herself. "i like you gally." she blurted out whilst slurring her words. gallys eyes widened and he felt his heart skip a few beats at the girl's words.