Chapter 6: The will to live

"He Ran!"

"He Ran!"

The chair Mrs. Choi was sitting on stumbled backwards when she suddenly stood to hug her now awake daughter.

"Darling, please do not suffocate our daughter. She's turning blue."

Mrs. Choi released her daughter then wiped her tears as her husband took his turn and lightly hugged Eira. Cyril slowly walked back to Eira's side, he was trying to fight the urge to rush and take Eira into his arms because of how vulnerable she looked at that time.

A smile and a raspy hello greeted Cyril, "Hey stranger...  Don't I get a hug?"

That was all it took to take all the willpower away from Cyril, he buried his head on the crook of Eira's neck and hugged her body close

That was all it took to take all the willpower away from Cyril, he buried his head on the crook of Eira's neck and hugged her body close. "I thought I lost you."

"I thought I lost myself too..."

"Not funny, Choi He Ran... you have some serious explaining to do."

"I know..."

Cyril felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up and saw the other members flocking behind him, smiling. He reluctantly let go of Eira and Benedict hugged his cousin.

"You gave me a scare, princess..."

"Sorry big brother..."

Benedict released his cousin and affectionately ruffled her hair which earned a pout from Eira and a chuckle from everyone else.

As soon as Benedict stepped away, Mick launched himself and hugged the surprised Eira. "Big Siiiis!!! I was worried!"

"Get off you critter! Who said you can hug her?!"

Cyril tugged at Mick's arm, Benedict shook his head and sighed while the Chois laughed at Mick's antics.

Eira grinned and motioned "it's okay" at her protesting boyfriend and returned the hug of the youngest before releasing herself.

 "I'm sorry for making you guys worried... "

"At least you are all right now big sis... that's all that matters right?"