Start

The story starts with a simple middle aged male teacher wearing his formal clothes and going to his college where he's gonna teach. When he came everyone starts to respect him by greeting.

When he enters his classroom everyone stands up and says
" Good Morning, sir "

He made a sit up sign with his hand and started to teach.

Meanwhile we see a middle aged woman in a nighty with a bun giving advice to the helper lady Rubina " properly clean it. "

Then she checks her whole house then sits on the sofa and calls someone, that someone is our simple middle aged male teacher we just talked about,

OTP

Woman: So are you free?

Man: Yes, just finished my classes but tell me fast what do you wanna talk about, because you know, we have only 15 minutes for break.

Woman: Yes, yes! Suger is only half of a packet now please take two packets of sugar with you when you are gonna come home.

Man: Inshallah! Anything else?!!

Woman: Nothing! Just take care!

Man( smile) : Okay bye!

The woman hangs up the call with a smile on her face but suddenly her eyes fall on the clock, she sees the time and goes in running quickly, switches of the fan of a messy room while angrily watching something on the bed.

Woman: (sarcastic) Ohh queen is still sleeping in the afternoon now wake up.

She started to shout " wake up". But when she got no response she goes towards the bed, we can see a body sleeping like the person doesn't care about anything except sleeping. Then we see a 19 years old girl Pakhi ( the main character) wake up but with super messy hair and a grumpy face.

Pakhi: I am feeling so hot, why did you switch off the fan?

Woman: Because we are not your servants to wake you up like an alarm clock ohh let me guess I did that too but you are so much busy in your sleep, you don't even notice it.

Pakhi: Just 5 minutes more I will wake up.

Just then still half sleepy Pakhi going on her beauty sleep but that woman took Pakhi's hand and stopping her to fall on sleep.

Woman: No more drama just do as I say . Wake up! Rubina needs to clean the room because our lazy queen can't do her own things! Wake up!

Pakhi: (irritated) My school gives me holiday today still I can't enjoy my holiday.

The woman stops going the way she was going, angrily looks back at Pakhi , Pakhi feels regret and started to leans towards the bathroom.

So yeah many of you guessed it till now, the middle aged, man and the woman are Pakhi's parents . Pakhi is our sweet and caring girl who has such loving parents but now she just was about to give her 12th grade final exam inshallah soon her college life will start. But the unbelievable thing of her life is that she doesn't have any friends. Not even one in her whole school life. Still she mostly gets bullied by her classmates because she can never take stand for herself, she feels scared to say the word " No ". People can fool her easily. They always clutch their bags by seeing her . Pakhi came from a village. Her father is a teacher of a local college and came in city when she was 6 years old so her classmates used to make fun of her speaking style even pull her hair and slap her. But Pakhi never uttered a word about this treatment towards her parents because she thinks they will blame her more for being weak. She is hiding her crying and pain from her parents for many years also because she is really dumb at her studies so her life is surrounded by her parents' scolding for her marks and for her phone use but never look at her mental health because that doesn't exist for her parents. Something become her love whenever she feels upset she goes to her love called reading books for free on the internet. It also comforts her to have a good mood. Her life was full of emotional and physical abuse she imagines herself having so many friends like on the books' main character. She never had a love life. But she wants to experience it but not that badly like to have friends.

When she finds a meme she wants to share it to her friends, she wants to gossip with her friends, she wants to watch movies with her friends, she wants to cook food with her friends, share her favorite books to her friends and much more.

(And she says " I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in! ")
But now she is preparing for her exams more.

But what will be the life of university where she will go. So let's enjoy
" Pakhi's Precious Life "
with so many twists and turns on Pakhi's life.