Qasim

Pakhi goes to her new university there was a girl named Isha , she was really popular. And Isha's bestie is Maria. Pakhi decide to meet and greet them.

Pakhi: Hi! I'm new here.

Isha(mock way): Congrats.

Pakhi(embrassed): Actually I am looking for my class.

Maria: So go look. Why are you talking with us?

Pakhi: I don't know where is my class, can you please help me?

Just then Isha's phone rings so she takes Maria with her while completely ignoring Pakhi's existence. Pakhi started to find her class by her own , just then she found a class decided to enter but she saw many male student in her age were sitting like hens. She feels curious and scared so she decided to see through the window, what is happening.

What she saw from window a really masculine, tall , straight hair , white shirt boy was ragging them . A scared student stood up,

Scared student: Qasim, sir ! We promise that we will never disturb you when you are talking with anyone especially your sister. I'm really sorry. We are really sorry.

Pakhi understands that the really masculine, tall , straight hair , white shirt boy who was ragging them is Qasim.

Qasim: You should be sorry. Listen our college is a really respectful place so never date anyone in this college and don't try to ruin anyone's respect. After all you people don't have any respect so don't try to ruined other who have respect. I hate the word "love".

Another scared student: Sir, we will never. But please just spare us.

Qasim: No, you deserve some more punishment. No one can spare you from Qasim Rahman!!!

Pakhi was feeling really bad for those students who are getting bullied by Qasim Rahman. But as a normal human she was always taught to avoid trouble and walk away like she didn't witness and see anything. She remembers her school life where she constantly got bullied by her classmates. So she carefully ran to find the principle's (head professor) cabin, luckily she found it.

She goes to the the door,

Pakhi: May, I come in , sir?

Principle: Yes, come in.

Pakhi: Sir, I am Pakhi, new admission here.

Principle: Nice, how can I help you?

Pakhi: ( scared ) Sir , do you know someone named Qasim ?

Principle: There are many Qasim in our university, you know, it's a big university.

Pakhi: I mean Qasim Rahman.

Principle: There are few Qasim Rahman. Do you have more details for your Qasim Rahman?

Pakhi: Yes, sir! ( She closed her eyes and felt) my Qasim Rahman has a really masculine, tall body , straight hair and a boy with a white shirt with absolutely attractive eyes and lips. (Pakhi was explaining but principle felt some kind of unknown change in her while explaining his body features, she also felt embarrassed and was awkward in the moment)

Principle: Okkayy! So why should we find your Qasim?, I mean that Qasim.

Pakhi: Because he is a bully , he bullied innocent boys around my age. Please can you take action towards him? I think for now he must leave those boys but still please interrogate, sir.

Principle: Yes, now you may leave.

Principle goes to "Qasim Rahman" started to scream his name, everyone gathers there attention came at the spot.

Qasim: Dad, what happened?

Principle: This is my question! what happened to you?! Since your Hasina left you! You become more aggressive!

Qasim: Can we not drag her between this, dad. Just tell me, what is my fault?

Principle: What is your fault? Like you don't know about anything you did today.

Qasim: Please, stop confusing me. Tell me, what did I do?

Principle: You bullied innocent freshers of my college.

Qasim: No, dad. I never harm any innocent person.

Principle: I know how much you used to hurt people especially innocent ones . Thank God because of that new student, I got to know about the problems you are creating here. So you are going to be suspended for 1 weak.

Qasim: What?!? Dad! now you are trusting a new student more than your own son?

Principle: Yes! Because I am aware about your past sins. So I can trust anyone except you. May Allah bless that girl.

Just then Principle goes to his cabin. Qasim is really angry on that new student.

Qasim pov :

How dare that girl can complain about me. Maybe I am rude from the outside but I stopped hurting innocent people. Everyone here fears me because I am most importantly the owner of this college's son. But I never take advantage of it. I'm currently in 2nd year , my seniors are also scared of me! Let dad ask them if I ever hurt anyone. No!!! But my dad trusts a stranger rather than his own son.

The stranger is a girl! My dad clearly knows,
I love to avoid other girls in my life. Because I am one woman's man. My heart only belongs to Hasina. My childhood sweetheart, I have lost her for my biggest mistake. I have two sisters in my life. But I just spend my time with Danial and Shehwar. Inshallah I will find my future Hasina really soon.

Author pov:

Qasim wants to find Pakhi and punish her for making a false accusations on him. He goes to his dad's cabin,

Qasim: Dad! I want to know the girl's name who dare to accused me for something I didn't do.

Principal: Ooh, you think that I am that much of a fool to tell you that innocent girl's name to you so you can ruin her life?

Qasim: No dad, that's not what you think. I just want to....

(His father cutting his words of)

Principal: Shut up. Just get lost. You have been suspended, did you forgot?

Qasim angrily goes to his favorite place. A safe side of the jungle which was the favorite place of his and his Hasina to spend time with. Whenever he feels bad he spends time there with Hasina's dairy that she forgot to take with her and there photo album from their childhood.
He becomes the gossip of the University and everyone wants to find that girl who dared to complain about the monster or owner of the University's son (this is how everyone knows Qasim) .
Qasim is more furious than anyone to find that girl who complain about him.