University

Pakhi never had a boyfriend, just crushes on fiction characters that didn't even exists. When she reads a romantic love story book , she just wished to have a dream boy like those main characters have. Destiny didn't write everyone the same story . Everyone has their own journey and own story. Still Pakhi loves to imagine herself in stories and forgot about her pain, trauma, insults, just a world full of love unlike her world which is full of hate and abuse. Life which will bring so many twists and turns in her life

Currently Pakhi was finding something to do in her holiday. But everything around her is now feeling boring. She has no one to spend time with. Only reading romantic and teen fiction books of her favorites authors. She was also thinking about her carrier. Unlike stereotypical girls from memes who have an expectation to score 100 out of 100 even if they get 1 marks less they will be depressed, she is the type of person who is just hoping for 80 percentage, she knows her parents are so strict and love to taunt her for less marks everytime. Still she works hard she just passed her exam in a really hard way. This is why Pakhi always get such harsh treatment.

Now Pakhi's result day came, a day before her result she was crying and super nervous but her parents never leave a chance to taunt her . They were talking about Pakhi's future thinking she is sleeping. But strict parents raise the best actor, so she was pretending to sleep.

Her mom: Why is she feeling nervous now? The whole year we are telling her to prepare for her exam , did she prepare?!?? I am just thinking about the relatives , how will we show our faces to them .

Her dad: Why are you waisting time to talk about this burden. She will definitely make us disappointed like every other time. I am just telling you in a practical way she is going to be 19 years old soon. Let's just get her married to a rich man or government officer and be relax and free for rest of our lives .

Pakhi was holding her tears , she was feeling more nervous on how to make her parents happy than her future.

On result day. Pakhi was crying in a bathroom and not showing it to her sad face just using a fake smile to hide her sadness . Little did she know her life will change when she finds out about her result. When she check she found out that she scored 90% and even topped in her class.

Pakhi's parents weren't believing her they were checking the results more and more. Even call the teachers to confirm. Her parents become the happiest, Pakhi was more happy to see them happy. Her life got changed from an average student to a topper.

The authorities informed that Pakhi was a student with zero complains, thanks to her kindness and also became a topper so she can study in " Architecture Nixus University " with the help of her scholarship. She was just having the best time of her life.

The actual truth is the head professor and owner of " Architecture Nixus University" was going through his most critical time where rich students are chosing other universities for there studies so he wants to use the idea of using scholarship more and more to grab students to his university to make people think his university is still in top ranks . This university has so special services with 40 students in each year and 2 teachers in each year . Five
Star level hospitality for students with amazing course.

Her dad (proud): Pakhi, we are really happy with you. You made us super happy for the first time in our life.

Her mom: But please it shouldn't be the last time.

Her dad( confusing) : Huh!

Her mom: You shouldn't be too excited about your success, remember it's just the starting. You shouldn't be too happy.

Her dad: Ohh my god! Why are you behaving like this , she is not going to break her focus inshallah. Right my dear?

Pakhi( to make them happy ) Of course,dad! Inshallah.

Pakhi is really happy when her parents were proud even relatives were giving her blessings in phone calls. She is still tensed how she will manage between rich students there because only one student can go with scholarship each year as fresher. That means she will be the only middle class student in Architecture Nixus University.

Pakhi thinks her appearance will be so low class and simple in front of those fancy students.
She always have two braids with wolf cut in front. Her skin looks so tanned in summer and so dry in winter, she didn't apply any make up because of money problems. She wears modest clothing because she feels really scared to have waxing. She don't wears heels because once she wore heels in her relative's wedding,  her shoe bites were unbearable and made her realized heels are not for our sensitive Pakhi.

When Pakhi was young she used to think to have lives like those beautiful love interests of heroes in movies. Because those love interests get so much love and care from their heroes . Even her relatives make her insecure about her skin color which is tanned.

She wants to change her appearance to fit in to her university but when she asked her mom about it, her mom's reaction was like,

Her mom: What?! You want to change your appearance?! Pakhi , you know our financial condition. Your father feels so stressed after paying your one month fees in advanced even after having the scholarship. Please understand.

Pakhi: I understand but at least I can change my hairstyle.

Her mom: This hairstyle is not that bad . Listen, you are going to University for studies not for fashion. Inshallah, you will have friends in there without anyone thinking about your appearance just like school.

Pakhi feels sad not because her mom feels she had a really amazing school where she was the one who used to do mischievous things with her friends.

So Pakhi thinks to have her two braided oily hair with wolf cut in front , her tanned skin with dark circles and pimples, a little torn, modest clothes which she will need to repeat for many days. She clearly also believes no boy is going to look at her with that appearance.

Let's see if our simple and average looking Pakhi will be able to manage in front  Architecture Nixus University's rich students.