1st Day

Pakhi's pov:

I found class with the help of a notice board. I am the last person to enter the class and I take my seat where I found Maria. I decided to go towerds her but she clutch her bag,

Pakhi: Can I sit next to you?

Maria: No, just go sit somewhere else.

Everyone was rejecting me to as a bench partner so I sit on the last bench alone when the teacher came, he introduced himself to us started lecturing, I forgot everything just focusing on my studies and was taking notes because I want this five years of architecture to be the best five years of my life even if people are going to hate me but let me focus on my studies, first. Soon the lunch time come. No matter  boy or girl, everyone was just going with there friend to have lunch.

I feel lonely when I see people with their true friends because when I enter the school my friends were really nice but when they know about my financial condition and my weakness in studies , they ditch me and started to bully me and were revealing my secret and also spread rumors about me.

But guess what, I was used to being treated the same by my crush when I was living in the village, he rejected me, started to mock me by spreading rumors about me, at that time he was also my best friend. This is why I feel scared to make friends for many years
but now I am studying in a very new place I know I am low class to them so I will win there hearts first with my marks like in my school where kids who were smart got so many friendship invitation, then I will never tell them about my past and secrets so they will not find me weak. Inshallah so my first target will be to have a good ranking to make everyone happy even my parents.

I was in my own thoughts when the waiter came with my order which I didn't even need to pay the money, the food was made by professional chef and the canteen is like five star restaurant. I was eating my delicious food and forgetting about the world then suddenly I heard a girl talking with her friends in front of my table.

Author's pov:

Girl 1: You know Qasim Rahman got suspended. Good thing happened because he was dangerous and full of attitude.

Girl 2: Yes . I feel so happy, I think that girl who complained about him must be really brave to complain about the owner's son of the University or we can say the soon to be owner of the University.

Pakhi's feet was not on earth, she was feeling to disappeared from this world.

Girl 3: You know Qasim's father didn't tell him about that brave girl's name but I don't think that Qasim will easily let that girl go because of that girl he got suspended for a week.

Now Pakhi feels relaxed because anyone in the University didn't know her as that girl who complained about Qasim Rahman but she thinks that she is safe because the head professor who is also Qasim's father didn't inform him or anyone about her so she is obviously not going to inform them and risk her life. Suddenly,

Girl 1: But I think Qasim is really smart, he will use any way to take information about that girl.

Pakhi got really scared. She somehow manages her lecture goes to her home in late afternoon. She was thinking to confront about everything to her parents. She was motivating herself so much,

Pakhi's pov:

Don't worry Pakhi everything will be easy. You just need to talk about your problem to your parents. And we all know no one can love you more than your parents in the whole world. So I should share my problem with them. It's high time now, in school my bullies got so much confident to bully me because I am alone but now I will have my parents in my side to support me. They will understand me inshallah!!

Author's pov:

With courage Pakhi goes towards her house but see the door a little open and she was hearing people talking,

Her mom: Today is the first day of Pakhi's university, do you think she will be able to manage herself in university?

Her dad: Not at all . Your daughter is really sensitive, only knows how to cry and create drama. Like the first day of school she cries and said, "Dad someone broke my pencil" . Once again she is not going to give us peace .

Although they were actually joking and laughing but our dear Pakhi felt really hurt, she was crying , she went to her society's local washroom and cried in the toilet. The courage she built got broken when she heard her parents talking behind her back. Then after 4 hours she stayed there even completed her homework in the toilet then she went to her house. Pakhi saw some workers were leaving from her house then , her parents started to act nice now,

Her dad: Ohh, welcome our dear Pakhi, how was your first day in University?

Pakhi was just remembering the things they were talking behind her back, stayed there silent without noticing anything.

Her dad: Pakhi , are you listening?!?!

Pakhi(again acting): Yes, this is the best day in my life!!! Today everyone wants to sit beside me even they were helping me out to find the classroom!! Everyone become my friends!! See I manage everything.

Her mom: It's really good dear, it doesn't matter if it's school or university our Pakhi is always so popular and everyone wants to be her friends. Right honey? (Just then listening to her mom's word, she was thinking about the trauma she was experiencing for by years but she needs to pretend to be happy in front of her parents so they can have peace, her mom and her dad are speaking how confident and happy she looks when she was in school but Pakhi was just revisiting the bullying that she could never reveal to her parents)!