Armaan

Pakhi's fear was to face Qasim because his suspension period was over. If somehow he finds out that Pakhi was that girl , he is not going to leave her easily.

Pakhi goes to her university and finds a curly haired handsome boy was getting beaten up by Qasim's friend who are ragging the freshmen with Qasim, are now beating that curly haired handsome boy

Danial: I know everything! The girl who complained about our dear friend Qasim is your girlfriend!

Shehwar: Yes, you and your girlfriend did a big mistake by complaining about Qasim.

Danial was about to punch the curly hair handsome boy in his face just then Pakhi uses her bag which is full of heavy books and Danial's hand got hit by her heavy bag. The curly hair  handsome boy feels surprised and feels amazed by seeing Pakhi,

Danial: ( in pain )Ouch! Ahh. How dare you try to save this bastard from my hand?

Pakhi: Listen, brother the other day you and your gang were bullying this innocent guy and his friends. We all know what happened to your leader for that. Maybe that brave girl who did the complain is watching you doing injustice to this poor guy so remember your every wrong step can lead to a you a big damage like your leader.

Shehwar: But I think you are that brave girl who dared to complained about our dearest friend Qasim not our leader.

Pakhi(so much shock and nervousness but act and laugh) : hahaha!! I am not a coward like that so called brave girl if I need to complain, I will complain in front of everyone . I just came here to warn you as your well wisher.

Danial: We don't need you as our well wisher. But Armaan , remember inshallah Qasim is going to come today after a week of suspension, so don't dare to create any more problems for him. Now get lost!!!

Pakhi feels relief when Danial and Shehwar go by themselves. She finds out the curly haired handsome boy's name is Armaan.

Armaan: Thank you so much to take a stand for me.

Pakhi: No worries at all. That Qasim and his gang is really dangerous. We can help each other to stay away from that group. By the way , my name is Pakhi and you must be Armaan.

Armaan: Yeah .

Pakhi: Cool, Let's be friends? 

Armaan: (in nervous) Okay .

Pakhi (so much happiness): Thank you so much to be my friend. You are my first ever friend.

Armaan:(confused) "First ever friend" that means you never had a friend?

Pakhi: No, I mean my first ever friend in this university.(Decided to lie just to not show him her poor social life)

Armaan: Oh, nice. The Lecture is about to start let's go.

Pakhi: Yeah let's go!

Armaan and Pakhi goes to their lecture but Armaan sits with toppers on front bench.
But when Pakhi tries to sit here,

Pakhi: Can I sit here with you guys?

Topper 1: No, please this is full just got sit on other benches.

Armaan: Anmol, please let her sit here.

Topper 1: I want to but this bench is full , we are there people already if we take here , we will be 4 on the bench and it will really suffocating, if you want you can go and sit with her on another bench.

Pakhi: It's okay, Armaan. Please sit with your friends . I can sit on another bench, anyways. You should sit with your friends.

Pakhi goes and sit alone on last bench. Meanwhile the first bench where Armaan and toppers where sited another girl came and sit there.

On first bench,

Armaan: Anmol, What is this you refused Pakhi to sit next to us. But you take Shreya to sit next with us.

Anmol: Yes because that girl was dumb, you remember the first day of university when sir, asked her a simple question she couldn't answer it.

Armaan: What are you talking about, that was just the first day, why are you judging her?

Anmol: I know it was the first day but we all complete the half of our courses in our vacation but this girl is so lazy she doesn't know the answer of such a simple question of the course. Please don't mind but she is so dumb to be our friends. We should stay away from this kind of low IQ people.

Pakhi understands that actually they can take more people but maybe they didn't like her so they give her an excuse. Actually this is really normal for her because she experienced this kind of treatment in her school as well. So she started to focus on her lecture more.