Dare

Meanwhile Qasim came to his classroom in a grand entry where he was welcomed by flowers, still his mood was off.

Qasim:I don't want this trash.

Shehwar:Bro, it's flower not trash.

Qasim: In the end it will be inside the trashcan. So whatever. Just tell me if you find any clue about that girl who dared to complained about me.

Danial: We tried our best we even made a warning poster for her,  if someone identifies her with proof the person will be given 1000 dollar by us.

Qasim: Very good! I want that girl in my hand to make her suffer.

Shehwar: Remember, your dad says that the new girl complained about you. So that means she is a fresher.

Qasim: Oh how can I miss that clue of dad! But there are so many female students in the 1st year, how would we find her in them?

Shehwar: If we can keep our eyes on the first year students then we can have more clues to find her!

Danial: Qasim, I have an idea to have our eyes on the 1st year students to find her.

Qasim: What is it?

Meanwhile Pakhi was focusing on her studies. She was doing okay in her studies and submitted the assignment properly and the lunch break came. She goes for her lunch suddenly Isha comes.

Isha: Hello Pakhi! I'm Isha.

Pakhi: Hi, Isha. How can I help you?

Isha: I heard that you have no friends from my best friend Maria who is actually in your year .

Pakhi: Yeah..

Isha: So we can be your friends.

Pakhi( in so much happiness) : Really!?!

Isha: Of course. Maria also wants to you to join our group.

Pakhi: I would love to join your group.

Isha: Great! First you should come and meet our boyfriends. Anyways do you have a boyfriend?

Pakhi: No. But let's meet your and Maria's boyfriend.

Then Isha took Pakhi with her from classroom to canteen suddenly Maria came from the other door and took Pakhi's id card.

In canteen,

Isha: Meet my boyfriend Danial.

Pakhi was shock to find that Isha was Danial's girlfriend.

Danial: Nice to meet you Pakhi or our well wisher who almost break my hand!

Pakhi: I am really sorry brother. I don't have any intention to break your hand, I just didn't want to see Armaan in pain .

Isha: But you just confessed that you don't have a boyfriend so why do you care so much about that nerd Armaan?

Pakhi: He is my friend. I am sorry to hurt you brother. But I promise Armaan doesn't has any relation with your leader's suspension.

Danial: I don't care because of you my hand got hurt even your nerd friend doesn't have any relation with Qasim's suspension still you need to pay for my pain.

Pakhi was so shocked.

Isha: Pakhi you didn't meet Maria's boyfriend so look up on the third floor.

When Pakhi actually looks she found Shehwar was holding a lighter and Maria was holding her id card and almost going to burn it.

Pakhi: Please stop I got this id card after so much struggle. Please don't burn it. Please I will do anything as you say. But if this id card burns my parent's dream with it.You know, according to our University system if a student's id card information gets ruined, student can't attend the lectures and need to pay 1000 thousand dollars as fine to get a new id card. Please my parents can't afford that much money. I will do anything as you will say but please can we end this revenge thing.

Maria: Very good girl. We will have our revenge if you follow as our rules.

Shehwar: Because you deserve a big punishment to hurt my friend. As per the rules of tit for tat you also need to go through some kind of embarrassed like my friend have because of you.

Pakhi: Anything you will say I will do but please take this matter inside the University.

Danial: Of course, sister. We will give you a easy dare to complete so you can go through a huge embarrassment inside the University.

Isha: So your dare is to confront to Qasim that you are that girl complain about him and apologize to him by flowers.

Pakhi( in so much shock just wants to die but she lies instead): What!?! How could you? You know I can't be that brave girl who can complain about Qasim sir. I am just a regular girl. Qasim sir will be  in so angry when he finds out you guys lied to him just for a dare.

Danial: We know that you are not that girl who complained about that stupid Qasim.

Pakhi was in so much shock how they are talking about Qasim behind his back. She was so confused.

Isha: Daniel Babe, he deserves to be punished because he should face karma. Listen don't think about Qasim so much just confess to him that you complain about him and apologize just see how embarrassed he will make you feel.

Maria throw a rose bouquet towards Pakhi it hit on her face. She realizes this rich kids are really dangerous she's going to suffer just like her school or even more.

Pakhi (almost crying): Please please please can we do something else. I am really sorry to interfere in to your matters please just give me one chance I will never ever come in front of your eyes.

Shehwar: Too late. Now stop your drama and go to complete your dare.

Pakhi: Please please try to understand..

Just then her words got cut when they turn on the lighter,

Pakhi: Please stop it. I will follow my dare.