Chapter Two: Battle time

Match ups were being decided, and everyone was excited. Every single trainer is in the stadium. There's a huge screen, with matchups. But before they announce it, an exhibition battle will take place between two random trainers in a 1v1. Cynthia, the current world monarch, steps up and reads the names. David and Ash.

Ash steps up, with David behind him

Ash steps up, with David behind him. The pair shake hands, and walk towards the battlefield. Ash smirking, while David thinks he'll win. Both boys arrive at the battlefield, and both have a pokeball ready. A bell rings, and the battle has begun! David throws out a Mismagius, a ghost type. Ash sends out Talonflame, a Fire Flying type.

(I've Decided from now on to use This style because it's easier to follow)

Rotom: Unofficial Battle Between David of Twinleaf town and Ash Ketchum of Pallet town, the first mute trainer!

David: Confuse Ray!

Ash: Hm. Pathetic. Dodge and use Bulk Up Talonflame. Repeat 3 times.

The ghost fires the condition, but Talonflame easily dodges. A red glow surrounds the bird, and its attack and defense is stronger.

David: Fine! If that won't work, then Thunderbolt all around

Mismagius fires electricity all around the battlefield, but not a single one hits. Again another Bulk Up was used.

Ash: He's weaker than I thought. Talonflame, no more bulk ups. After he fires his attack, go for Sunny day, then flare blitz right to the face. If it's still standing, use aerial ace.

David: *with a Tick mark Shadow ball, followed by Dazzling Gleam!

The Magical Pokemon fires a pitch black ball, which is easily evaded, along with the fairy move. The scorching pokemon fires a ball of light into the air, which makes the sky a harsh light. It then coats itself in red flames and charges right at Mismagius. The ghost tries to dodge, but Talonflame is too fast. The attack hits right in the stomach, launching it in front of its trainer. It falls to the ground with swirly eyes.

Rotom: Somehow, Mismagius is unable to battle! The winner is Ash ketchum and Talonflame!

Talonflame: Flame!

Ash: Well done my friend. You get to pick who we're using tomorrow. *Returns the bird

Cynthia: The mute trainer has surprisingly won! With that match out of the way, it's time to retire for the night! I can't wait to see what fiery battles we'll see tomorrow! Speaking of which, the match ups are now given!

The screen lights up, and Ash is Facing Misty of Cerulean City

Timeskip

Ash is currently Outside the Inn thinking of who to use in his battle. Talonflame decides to pick a fire type, but Ash gets to pick which one. Misty may be a water trainer, but she still can't deal with fire well. He'll just improvise. She's not worth the planning. " Ashy Boy! It's me, Gary MotherFuckin Oak! The best trainer. I saw your battle, and I must say, you're gonna need help facing me." Ash turns around to see his number one rival and enemy Gary Oak.

Ash looks at him, then throws out a pokeball. A blue frog comes out, with white fist and a swirl on its chest. Poliwrath looks at Gary, then fires a flamethrower. Gary screams and runs away.

"If that boy had any sense, he'd notice it's an illusion. For A Grandson Of Oak, he acts more like a Grandson Of an Unknown."

Instead of Poliwrath, it's a Zoroak. Ash pets his Loyal fox, and returns him. "The world will know of me. And they will pay for underestimating me. I will become the world monarch. I've traveled across the land, and know it all ends here. "

In the Inn, we see Misty and Brock talking about the battle. M " So about that battle in the stadium. The trainer with a talonflame is quite powerful. You think he has any cute water types?" B " I'm betting he does. He's a real contender. But he's mute, so he probably won't make it far if he battles one of us. " M " All I hope is that he has a cute water type! We're battling tomorrow, so I can't wait to see his lineup! Sadly, he'll be knocked out soon but that's ok" B " Misty don't underestimate him." M " Yeah yeah. He'll fall before my cute charms, as others have done before.